How many pillows?

Just made our final payment on a 7 night cruise on Enchantment at the end of July.  Our last cruise was 2018 on Allure, so it’s definitely been a while.  Can anyone tell me how many bed pillows are on the beds?  I will likely bring my own pillow, and then use one from the ship.  But DH needs at least two pillows as well, so I’m trying to decide whether he should also bring a pillow or if we’ll have enough with the ones provided.  Thanks!  

You always get four. You can also ask your cabin steward for a type you might prefer. I always ask for the isotonic memory foam type.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NewMrsSwan918 said:

Just made our final payment on a 7 night cruise on Enchantment at the end of July.  Our last cruise was 2018 on Allure, so it’s definitely been a while.  Can anyone tell me how many bed pillows are on the beds?  I will likely bring my own pillow, and then use one from the ship.  But DH needs at least two pillows as well, so I’m trying to decide whether he should also bring a pillow or if we’ll have enough with the ones provided.  Thanks!  

The ship has a lot of pillows. Leave yours at home. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ashland said:

You always get four. You can also ask your cabin steward for a type you might prefer. I always ask for the isotonic memory foam type.

Whoa they have memory foam pillows by request?!?

That'd be awesome, their pillows are WAY too fat.

• Like 1