Recent Neiuw Amsterdam dining questions

All of this would depend on the nights that are dressy nights. So, if the dressy nights are not the second night and the next to last night, that would move the nights you are asking about.

17 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

All of this would depend on the nights that are dressy nights. So, if the dressy nights are not the second night and the next to last night, that would move the nights you are asking about.

I'm not sure what you mean . Days at sea are # 3 and # 6 .

I figured out the night of the Morimoto pop up by looking at reservations for Tamarind.  The night there are no reservations available in the Tamarind will be the night of the Morimoto pop up.

My DH loves osso buco and was very happy when Canaletto started offering it every night!

14 minutes ago, scubacruiserx2 said:

I'm not sure what you mean . Days at sea are # 3 and # 6 .

That is good info to have provided up front. You can follow the menu rotation on the Navigator app before you get on board.

29 minutes ago, 0106 said:

I figured out the night of the Morimoto pop up by looking at reservations for Tamarind.  The night there are no reservations available in the Tamarind will be the night of the Morimoto pop up.

My DH loves osso buco and was very happy when Canaletto started offering it every night!

We look forward to that and it makes planning meals easier . We also tracked down the Morimoto dining option . It was premiered on the NA and is a permanent option every night on the NA . It is a pop up 1 night on the other HAL ships that have the Tamarind .