yes another drink package question

An 18% gratuity will be added to the upgrade price. Both packages include canned soda and canned and bottled still and sparkling water. For Elite, the non-alcoholic beverages do NOT count against your daily 15 drinks under the package, whereas for Signature, they do. 

• Like 1

On 4/24/2024 at 3:23 AM, SeaMatesNYC said:

An 18% gratuity will be added to the upgrade price. Both packages include canned soda and canned and bottled still and sparkling water. For Elite, the non-alcoholic beverages do NOT count against your daily 15 drinks under the package, whereas for Signature, they do. 

On 4/24/2024 at 3:24 AM, POA1 said:

It's $11.80/pp/day when you factor in the service charge.

Yes. It includes soda and canned water.

Note that the package only includes specific waters.  The "open water" 330 ml/12 fl oz of purified water in pull ring cans is included in the package.  Other waters are not included.

20240501_150043.thumb.jpg.b070acc8219816329baf97dd538c622b.jpg

17 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

Note that the package only includes specific waters.  The "open water" 330 ml/12 fl oz of purified water in pull ring cans is included in the package.  Other waters are not included.

Do they not still include small Perrier bottles??  I know the large San Pelligrino is out but as of Mar/April the small Perrier was included. Has this changed??

5 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

20240501_150043.thumb.jpg.b070acc8219816329baf97dd538c622b.jpg

The exclusion of the 16 oz canned, twist-top water is kind of a head-scratcher. The ca-bobbles, as DW calls them, are handy for taking on excursions because they are resealable.

There are well under the cost limit of either beverage package, but they're excluded. They're the same water as is in the 12 ounce can. We used to have bottle tops for cans, but got rid of them years ago - because besides being kind of funny, what is the point?

Well. Now I know. We probably should have left them rattling around one of our drawers for another decade until a use was revealed.

71-ZeOckxwL._AC_UF10001000_QL80_FMwebp_DpWeblab_.thumb.jpg.35bf8d98f854499a67bcbe844722f805.jpg

One dozen can toppers for the stupid canned water. Only $8.99. Impress your travel companions and make new friends!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SeaMatesNYC said:

Do they not still include small Perrier bottles??  I know the large San Pelligrino is out but as of Mar/April the small Perrier was included. Has this changed??

There was a 400 ml limit. I believe that is still the case.

22 minutes ago, SeaMatesNYC said:

17 minutes ago, POA1 said:

There was a 400 ml limit. I believe that is still the case.

They may well do.  

I just bring water onboard from port days.

Brought it yesterday in Gibraltar, and on two prior days in Spanish ports.

2 x 1.5 litres of natural spring water (Font Vella) cost €2.50

I have a screen grab somewhere listing some of the exclusios and inclusions, which i will try to locate.

Today DW ordered a fresh orange & apple juice at gelato and we have been chared for it.

Edited by VMax1700

51 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

Yes it is stating 400 ml limit.

Thank you for verifying that.  I thought I remembered seeing people getting Perrier last month on the Rotterdam.  We got some of the 12 ounce cans from various bars and the Retreat Cabanas had the 16 oz "super special" resealable cans.  They also had 1 L glass bottles of Acqua Panna (still) and 1 L bottles of San Pellegrino (sparkling) water.

We took the 12 ounce cans on excursions with us.  We'd split them.

8 minutes ago, POA1 said:

Thank you for verifying that.  I thought I remembered seeing people getting Perrier last month on the Rotterdam.  We got some of the 12 ounce cans from various bars and the Retreat Cabanas had the 16 oz "super special" resealable cans.  They also had 1 L glass bottles of Acqua Panna (still) and 1 L bottles of San Pellegrino (sparkling) water.

We took the 12 ounce cans on excursions with us.  We'd split them.

Were all of these waters included in the elite drink package? 

There is a supply of water and ice available 24/7 in Lido.  It is perfectly adequate to drink and I find it easier to drink than canned water.

Most reports have stated that it is possible to bring water onboard at ports of call (though not at embarkation). I can attest to this too.

• Like 6