Gloria Gaynoror booked for October

saminina

Posted (edited)

Great news for all fans of disco music.   Should please entire Crystal demographic.  Irony of ironies, "I will survive" being her hit recording.

Edit.....Gloria Gaynor.  I was too excited.

Edited by saminina
  • Like 7

80 seems not to have slowed done some performers such as Mick Jagger 80, Paul McCartney 81 and Ringo Starr 83 just to name a few and then there is Dolly Parton 78 in that outfit at the Super Bowl. You are as young as young as you feel.  😀 And I am starting to know that feeling.  😀 The key is to avoid looking in the mirror when you think who the heck is that person.  LOL.  😀

My dream voyage would be to have two of the four entertainers I listed. Their music to me is as good to listen to as it was back in the day.  Just saying.  

Keith

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oakridger said:

You mean Mick and Dolly??  😉

~Nancy

Nancy, 

I've never seen the Mick perform in person but I stood about five feet from him during our pre-cruise stay at the Ritz Carlton before our first Crystal Cruise on-board Crystal Harmony in July 2002.  The irony is we were in the Club Room at the Ritz and Anne Marie taps on my shoulder to look up. I do just that and I think to myself who is this "bumb" at the hotel.  He didn't look very good but then again it was morning and as I've come to learn most entertainers do not keep the same hours as I do.  😀 My morning when I wake up is their night.  😃 Then the lightbulb went off and I realized it was the Mick.  Later read in the newspaper that he was in-town for his Daughters wedding.  

Keith

• Like 5

On 4/29/2024 at 3:02 PM, saminina said:

Great news for all fans of disco music.   Should please entire Crystal demographic.  Irony of ironies, "I will survive" being her hit recording.

Edit.....Gloria Gaynor.  I was too excited.

Which ship and exact dates?