Celebrity Website wacky …..again

Is it just me ?

Celebrity sent a communication about a national beverage day sale.

When I went online to try to look into it , the website is acting wacky .

Any one else ?

• Like 1

yeah I go to log in and mostly it just takes me back to the login page - one time it worked but logged me out once I clicked on the cruise itself

• Thanks 1

issues here too. If I log in, click on a link a Bad Request or love this one since it is Celebrity, page no longer exists.    Wonder who does their IT  …….

I have to use the incognito mode on my browser to get the site to work.  As a really old programmer, I assume that the cookies they use are messed up and I have to clear my browser history yet again for their site to work normally…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, horseymike said:

Is it just me ?

Celebrity sent a communication about a national beverage day sale.

When I went online to try to look into it , the website is acting wacky .

Any one else ?

Gee I didn't get that one for our cruise in 25 days, but then again we do have the premium package already so that may be why.

2 hours ago, ScottC4746 said:

Gee I didn't get that one for our cruise in 25 days, but then again we do have the premium package already so that may be why.

I did get the email this morning, eventually, but since I am already on premium it did not apply.

So glad to see this. I was just on trying to buy my last excursion for my up coming trip. I got to the end and got a message my excursion was full and I would go back to the cart. The cart rolled away. Then got a confirmation email from celebrity for my excursion. So I think I have a 50 50 chance that I have an excursion. 

It's always wacky. I have to clear cookies every three or four days to get Celebrity website to work. It just can't handle cookies correctly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've been trying to get into the website to cancel one of our shore excursions.  I'm actually a bit apprehensive because I did that (by phone) a few years ago and instead of cancelling the excursion the cancelled the entire cruise!!!  Luckily I caught the mistake right away.  Looking back, I think it might have been an language barrier issue so I won't ever cancel or change anything on the phone again. 

The website keeps telling me my password is incorrect yet I am signed in on the app with the same password. I hope I don’t have to change my password yet again. 

16 hours ago, peterde said:

The website keeps telling me my password is incorrect yet I am signed in on the app with the same password. I hope I don’t have to change my password yet again. 

No clear your cookies and sometimes you need to be in incognito mode for it to work.