How Early Can I Book?

Thrak

Does anybody know early in the morning can one book an upcoming cruise? Is it tied to Pacific time? Does the main office need to be open or can it be booked at 12:01 AM on the day it becomes available? Looking to book an upcoming cruise that will likely sell out quickly and want to "jump on it" as soon as it's available to book.

Aren't you Elite and so get access to new cruises 24 hours before the hoi polloi?  Surely this cruise isn't so special that it will sell out with only Elites, will it?

You can book as soon as a cruise is opened for booking.  The exact time will vary.  Elite do get a day ahead of others.  My TA can book ahead most others in their group block.

A cruise selling out in minutes?  Really.

If that was a concern and I knew the ship and date I would let my TA handle it.

1 hour ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

You can book as soon as a cruise is opened for booking.  The exact time will vary.  Elite do get a day ahead of others.  My TA can book ahead most others in their group block.

A cruise selling out in minutes?  Really.

If that was a concern and I knew the ship and date I would let my TA handle it.

I can’t imagine what that cruise might be!? 😂

But I know we’re letting our TA know a few days in advance of our desires when the “sunny” itinerary we’re looking at becomes available. Our curiosity is that we will be booking and paying for 4 cabins, with only my DW and I being Elite. We’re curious if our TA will be able to book all 4 cabins on the elite-only booking day or will she have to wait until the next morning when everyone can book it. 

But again, I have no idea which cruise you might be referring to. 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Thrak said:

Does anybody know early in the morning can one book an upcoming cruise? Is it tied to Pacific time? Does the main office need to be open or can it be booked at 12:01 AM on the day it becomes available? Looking to book an upcoming cruise that will likely sell out quickly and want to "jump on it" as soon as it's available to book.

As early as booking is open  for the cruise you want. It's automated.