Sapphire Princess Churrascaria

#1Nanna

Can someone please post the menu from the “new” Churrascaria on board the Sapphire Princess. Also, would love to hear about your experience. 

On 5/20/2024 at 6:07 PM, BlerkOne said:

5pm looks like the earliest I can reserve

Thank you.  I will try to go there at 5pm on the first day, but I have a reservation at Sabatini's at 5:20pm, so hopefully there wouldn't be a wait to talk to someone. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll have a slot for me.

I would still love to hear from someone who has experienced this Dinner. I am wondering how the menu works? Do you choose one item from each category and then they come around with the meats to your table or do you order your meats?This sounds very yummy, but I am wondering if they are operating it as typical churrascaria land restaurants

10 hours ago, jhg6 said:

Thank you.  I will try to go there at 5pm on the first day, but I have a reservation at Sabatini's at 5:20pm, so hopefully there wouldn't be a wait to talk to someone. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll have a slot for me.

I would think someone would be available much earlier for reservations. I would think they allow for some walk ups - perhaps ask about the best times to try that.

36 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

I would think someone would be available much earlier for reservations. I would think they allow for some walk ups - perhaps ask about the best times to try that.

We almost always book on board on the day we want. However we never eat dinner prior to 7:30. I always see packed venues at 5 and then empty restaurants at 8:00

• Like 1