Bringing wine onboard?

I know we can bring wine onboard, my question is how to store it. I forget if the refrigerators (Gem-Suite) can fit a bottle or two of wine. My wife would like to bring two bottles

1 hour ago, Laszlo said:

I know we can bring wine onboard, my question is how to store it. I forget if the refrigerators (Gem-Suite) can fit a bottle or two of wine. My wife would like to bring two bottles

Ask the room steward for an icebucket.

4 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

Or, ask room steward to remove everything from the refrigerator.

They don’t put anything in them any longer. 

• Thanks 1

This may be NCL Jewel specific, or Port of Vancouver specific, but when I attempted to bring 2 bottles of wine in my checked luggage 3 weeks ago they were both confiscated and a letter was in my bag stating my "banned items" could be picked up prior to disembarcation. 

Yes, I had the FAS drink package, and even wrote that on a note for security to see.

5 minutes ago, FFTB said:

This may be NCL Jewel specific, or Port of Vancouver specific, but when I attempted to bring 2 bottles of wine in my checked luggage 3 weeks ago they were both confiscated and a letter was in my bag stating my "banned items" could be picked up prior to disembarcation. 

Yes, I had the FAS drink package, and even wrote that on a note for security to see.

They have to be carried on, they cannot be in checked luggage. 

7 hours ago, Asawi said:

That sounds like very good news!!!! 

On every cruise we have been on lately, there are three bottles of water for sale in the mini fridge. We normally just take them out and put them on the counter so we can use the fridge for out stuff. 

IMG_4211.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

On every cruise we have been on lately, there are three bottles of water for sale in the mini fridge. We normally just take them out and put them on the counter so we can use the fridge for out stuff. 

IMG_4211.jpeg

On my last three cruises they have been on the counter. I guess different stewards do it differently. 

5 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

That's what I do as well. But I would prefer not to have them there at all right from the start.

10 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

IMG_4211.jpeg

Thanks, already contacted the concierge desk and they know to remove everything. They also said one 750ml bottle will fit

Thanks All!

15 hours ago, FFTB said:

There's no way security could confirm your FAS package.

Did you try to retrieve those bottles from security to use on board?

16 hours ago, FFTB said:

You could’ve picked them up and you wouldn’t be charged the corkage fee if you had the FAS. If you didn’t have the FAS you would’ve been charged $15 each.