Apex Retreat Lounge Entertainment

I am thinking of my first Apex cruise in a couple of years being my first in Retreat.  What entertainment is in the retreat lounge.  I am sure they don't have it where you sit and drink in silence other than the sound of ice rattling.

there generally isnt any entertainment. Maybe once or twice an acoustic person will do something. The lounge really isnt that big enough to accommodate something 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tfred said:

there generally isnt any entertainment. Maybe once or twice an acoustic person will do something. The lounge really isnt that big enough to accommodate something 

Sounds like if I want a little something something pre-dinner in the background I need to go to the other venues.

The retreat has a number of events throughout the cruise.   They have included everything from Silent Disco, Classic Music, Senior Officer Meet and Greet, guest lecturers etc.  

The events are generally for about a standard 50 minute set.    The remainder of the time it is usually very quiet and peaceful.  When there is an event the Club fills to often standing room only but an hour later empty

When I started cruising celebrity a dozen years ago they occasionally had some entertainment in suite lounge, haven’t seen any on last few E class suite lounge , that is one of the reasons we booked MSc yacht club for end of the year they have live music in there suite lounge most of the night. 

Our last 4 cruises they had Officer Meet & Greet one night, Silent Disco once, and 2 Meet and Greets with a  couple of the entertainers.   Those were all were all early evening (5ish) except silent disco which was a little later.

During the day they had Trivia a couple of times, an art class ( origami), a future cruise presentation and the last thing escapes me.  

We don’t go to the evening events ( meet & greets are jammed) silent disco not our thing. 

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

Our last 4 cruises they had Officer Meet & Greet one night, Silent Disco once, and 2 Meet and Greets with a  couple of the entertainers.   Those were all were all early evening (5ish) except silent disco which was a little later.

During the day they had Trivia a couple of times, an art class ( origami), a future cruise presentation and the last thing escapes me.  

We don’t go to the evening events ( meet & greets are jammed) silent disco not our thing. 

Best thing about the silent disco is the people watching.  Hilarious..