Barcelona or bust - Live from Carnival Legend - May 30-June 7

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"And another from BlerkOne! Thank you for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic! See your post featured on our: Click: Cruise Reports page. When you return, please consider submitting it to the site for publication as well: Click: Write a Review"

BlerkOne was awarded the badge '"Live from...."' and 5 points.

Posting from the DFW Flagship lounge in a disaster area? So far, so good. Hopefully the plane will take off before the next wave hits

PXL_20240528_211850982.MP.jpg

PXL_20240528_212641000.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

We took the same flight a few weeks ago. The plane had a check engine light on they couldn't extinguish. After sitting on the plane for hours they decided the plane wasn't going anywhere. The put us on a substitute plane and off we went 4 hours or so later. 

I hope history doesn't repeat.

• Like 9

Meanwhile at Parking Spot, several of the covered parking roofs had collapsed onto the vehicles parked beneath. Oops. I tried park between taller vehicles so they would take the brunt if it happens again tonight.

• Like 8

Ok, it's getting old. Delayed 20 minutes, then 45 minutes, and now 105 minutes ...  Blue skies right now, but I guess they want to wait for the next storm 

• Like 8

Could be worse - the customer service area downstairs has a mile long line and the one in the lounge has a line as well. I guess there were a lot of cancelled flights today.

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Hope you make it out of there. Give DJ Skoot a hug from me on the Legend. 

Thank you. They just cancelled a flight to HNL. Some disappointed folks near us. At least there is a plane at our gate and they were provisioning it.

• Like 7

Following. I'll be on June 28th sailing. Looking forward to your review and excited to see all of the changes. Special request: will you please post the fun times if not roo much trouble? Have a blast. Hope you make it out of there soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Uniqeni said:

Following. I'll be on June 28th sailing. Looking forward to your review and excited to see all of the changes. Special request: will you please post the fun times if not roo much trouble? Have a blast. Hope you make it out of there soon.

If we make it, sure. Don't see many options if this one doesn't go.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

Meanwhile at Parking Spot, several of the covered parking roofs had collapsed onto the vehicles parked beneath. Oops. I tried park between taller vehicles so they would take the brunt if it happens again tonight.

🤣