Puerto Plata to Amber Cove

jcool

How far is Amber Cove cruise port to Puerto Plata cruise port? What is there to do out of the cruise port gate of Puerto Plata? 

I just got back from Amber Cove. Check out the free pool in the Aqua Zone just off the terminal, next to the river. It's a free pool with an all day pass for the zipline and water slides costing $36 USD COMBINED! Watch your step on the way up to the slides: they don't allow shoes and there's steps to climb. On the zipline, wear SHORTS as the harness can be tight and uncomfortable.

On 5/29/2024 at 11:39 PM, broadwaybaby123 said:

I just got back from Amber Cove. Check out the free pool in the Aqua Zone just off the terminal, next to the river. It's a free pool with an all day pass for the zipline and water slides costing $36 USD COMBINED! Watch your step on the way up to the slides: they don't allow shoes and there's steps to climb. On the zipline, wear SHORTS as the harness can be tight and uncomfortable.

Do you recall seeing people in the pool with floats? Trying to decide if I should bring a couple of cheap tubes to float in 

Thank you!

I don't recall seeing many. Obviously the kiddos that needed the swimming aids had them, but otherwise, no. Especially not in the pool with the slides, since people come FLYING down those slides.....I should know, I was one of them!