Any medalion advice...

DACL

We are leaving on an Alaska cruise on the 9th of June, my daughter and MIL's medallions were shipped to her apartment but Princess did not include the apartment number. So the medallions were returned to Princess offices in Phoenix, we leave for Seattle on Friday and we are trying to come up with a solution to get the medallions in their hands.

Does anyone have a phone number for someone at Princess that can solve a problem that they created?

Thanks,

Tony

Posted (edited)

I’d be surprised to find a PCL office in Phoenix, maybe a distribution center?  

Do you have a TA or CVP that might check in this? Not sure they could get hold of anyone or be able to remail it now.

I highly doubt a PCL rep on the regular reservation phone line would be able to help at all.  JMO

If it were me, I wouldn’t spend much time on this.  You are leaving in 6 days, not enough time to reorder, and it is not a big deal at the port to just go to the blue lane and pick up the medallions.  You could all go together or just wait inside the Piazza for them, if they take longer.  

Go to GS and they can refund the $10 if you paid for it pre cruise.

The blue line has only been another 5 mins than the Green on the cruises we’ve been on lately.  YMMV

The port?  Helpful info.

Edited by PacnGoNow

Posted (edited)

They are replaceable at the pier. Not an issue. I wouldn't spend any time on this.

Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by Ombud
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Go to GS and they can refund the $10 if you paid for it pre cruise.

Even if they had shipping included in Plus/Premier, they could still get the $10 refund.

The blue line has only been another 5 mins than the Green on the cruises we’ve been on lately.  YMMV

On our last cruise we opted for pick-up...big mistake. It was almost an hour in a really, really long line. The Green lane folks were walking on (no line at all).

See Above.

• Thanks 1

@DACL, when daughter and MIL arrive to check in, Princess may think medallions were shipped, so will not have ones ready for pick up. No problem, depending on the port, they can make replacement medallions, or they will issue them cruise cards so they can board and then go to Guest services to get replacement medallions. This was my experience when I never received my shipped medallion.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DACL said:

We are leaving on an Alaska cruise on the 9th of June, my daughter and MIL's medallions were shipped to her apartment but Princess did not include the apartment number.

Tip for anyone else who might live in an apartment - never use the second line of the address box to put your apartment/condo number into. A lot of mail systems will leave it off when the label is printed for some odd reason. What I do is put my apartment number on the first line next to my street address. That way, when they print out the label, the entire thing will show up. 

• Like 4