I do not drink at all so I am cancelling my drinks package.  I am only adult with 2 kids.  do I have to pay for each individual kids drink or is there a package for just kids if I do not do the unlimited for me.  I thought the agent said only one kid would be included in the drinks package if I do nlimited and tha I would have to pay for 2nd child anyways. any and all help is appreciated

We don't do the drinks package either.  Don't know a lot about whether all in cabin need drinks package, but even if you are required to get the soft drinks package also that might be a savings over you having the regular drinks package?

Since you will not have the PBP with the Free At Sea promo, nobody will have any drink package. 

You can buy a soda package for 1 child, both children, or for all three of you. 

You can also buy the Starbucks package for the adult but not for either child. The children can have individual Starbucks drinks but not a package. 

Another option is to pay à la carte for any drink that isn't included with your fare. 

Posted (edited)

Not sure what the title of this thread has to do with the topic. 

Am I missing something?

I'm thinking since was the poster's first post, she got confused.

Or maybe I'm just confused (which is entirely possible).

Wouldn't be the first time.

Edited by schmoopie17

1 hour ago, Helen Silveira said:

I do not drink at all so I am cancelling my drinks package.  I am only adult with 2 kids.  do I have to pay for each individual kids drink or is there a package for just kids if I do not do the unlimited for me.  I thought the agent said only one kid would be included in the drinks package if I do nlimited and tha I would have to pay for 2nd child anyways. any and all help is appreciated

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

Since you are deciding the included drinks package, you will have to buy individual soda packages for the guest in your room. 

4 minutes ago, schmoopie17 said:

Not sure what the title of this thread has to do with the topic. 

Am I missing something?

I'm thinking since was the poster's first post, he/she got confused.

Or maybe I'm just confused (which is entirely possible).

Wouldn't be the first time.

Helen is a brand new user. Cut her some slack. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Before you buy a soda package, be aware it is exactly that. Other lines have non-alcoholic packages that include mocktails and fresh-squeezed juice. Some kids may just want soda, so NCL's soda package is perfect for them; others might be disappointed. And some kids just want the free included juice at breakfast and free included lemonade and flavored water the rest of the day - in which case, save your money!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

Helen is a brand new user. Cut her some slack. 

Isn't that what I said???

Anyway, my question was legitimate, since I didn't know if I was missing something, with the title seemingly not matching the content. Cut me some slack...

Edited by schmoopie17
  • Like 6

18 minutes ago, schmoopie17 said:

Anyway, my question was legitimate, since I didn't know if I was missing something, with the title seemingly not matching the content. Cut me some slack...

Just FYI, you can see that someone is new just by clicking on their username.  Helen just joined three hours ago.

Welcome, Helen! 🤗

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, pcakes122 said:

Just FYI, you can see that someone is new just by clicking on their username.  Helen just joined three hours ago.

Welcome, Helen! 🤗

Heck, you don't even have to click on their names.  Just look at the left side of their post.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, pcakes122 said:

Welcome, Helen! 🤗

Just FYI...I pointed out that she was new in my original post. And I even somehow managed to figure it out without clicking on her username. 

12 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Not if you are on a mobile device. 

It works that way on my iPad, which is a mobile device.