6 hours ago, purpleally said:

Dodge engines are Mopar

Ah, I learned something today!!! 

14 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

Looking forward to the drive tomorrow! 🛻

I’m not….but looking forward to the end result! 😁

9 minutes ago, Frank12 said:

Hemi!!!!

Rammit (Chris’s dodge) has that!! She has some get up & go!

• Like 3

@ARcruisin2 said on my last live review that we needed pony pictures when I bid them goodbye for the duration of my trip. So, without further ado, I introduce to you all Lily (black), Latte (big white stripe down her face), Princess (Hershey brown with a star), and my spicy redhead Flirt. Flirt is the only one who is really mine, the rest are my mom’s, although since Flirt was so sick I’ve kinda taken over Lily for my riding horse.  

IMG_2687.jpeg

IMG_2693.jpeg

IMG_2695.jpeg

IMG_2691.jpeg

IMG_2694.jpeg

IMG_2690.jpeg

• Like 18

And we are off! 

Alarm went off at 3:30, which was wayyyy too early after crawling in bed at 11:30 last night. I had to get that last load of laundry done! It was so early that KatiePuff (aka furry vampire, aka the cat) hadn’t even begun plotting how to wake me up to feed her breakfast. She gave me this bewildered look like “wait, what, you’re awake during MY prime working hours?” I’m gonna miss that fluffball this week. 

IMG_0098.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

4:14 we locked the camper door, and after a bit of convincing Divya finally jumped into the Ford to go to Rotten Rottie Resort. See, even my overly opinionated Aussie isn’t a Ford fan. She will happily jump in a Dodge or Chevy, but it was only after I threw her beloved BALL in that she conceded. I knew I raised her up right! Pic of her from last night for all furbaby fans reading. 

IMG_2698.jpeg

• Like 17

Hubby is getting his revenge on me for always making him stop at my favorite tack store on the way to cruises. I told him we don’t have to stop at my tack store this go-round since I stopped in March and April. 
Sigh. At least it’ll be a clean potty stop!

IMG_2700.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

Oh lord….yeah, my hopes for a clean potty break were dashed when I walked into the restroom and a little kid walking out with her mom goes, “My mommy missed the mark, sorry.” Um, excuse me, what? How the…? Do I even want to know?? Ladies, how do we miss the toilet?? 

Unfortunately, it was true. Ugh. I’m holding it until we get to the hotel. 

On an upside, I think the spoiled Auss back home will like these!! 

IMG_2701.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, pirate4me2 said:

What the heck kinda vehicle is this?

IMG_2703.jpeg

I have now seen 2 of these - one in Fort Lauderdale and one in my neighborhood.  I kinda like the look - dh hates it.  Reminds me of a cross between an armored car and a tank.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

It looks like someone bought the kit and put it together in their garage.  Sort of like the Citroen 2CV that I always thought looked like a VW bug put together from a kit.  EM

Edited by Essiesmom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, pe4all said:

I have now seen 2 of these - one in Fort Lauderdale and one in my neighborhood.  I kinda like the look - dh hates it.  Reminds me of a cross between an armored car and a tank.

Back to the Future crap right there!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, princess76021 said:

Been busy!! But glad I made it before you sailed!!

I'll go back and catch up now!!!

Hugs from Texas

Thanks for coming along!! 

38 minutes ago, pe4all said:

Reminds me of a DeLorean kind of! 

34 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

It looks like someone bought the kit and put it together in their garage.  Sort of like the Citroen 2CV that I always thought looked like a VW bug put together from a kit.  EM

👍🏻 yes! 

3 minutes ago, Frank12 said:

Back to the Future crap right there!

That’s what I said! 

• Like 3

We got into Cocoa at about 1:12 and stopped at Ryan’s Pizza & Pub for lunch. It was good, although our server was a bit off her game….she never refilled our waters and messed up the order, but whatever. We sat and talked and enjoyed the fact that our drive was pretty much over!! I got an espresso martini, it was just ok, but DH’s drink, the Ryan's River Runner was GOOD! Not too sweet, with excellent flavors. He got a sausage, pepperoni & pineapple pizza (we have leftovers in the hotel fridge for breakfast tomorrow!!) and it was so ooey gooey & cheesy, it looked delicious! I got the chicken parm sub, which was yummy, but in the future I think I’d go with a pizza like him…it looked (and tasted according to him) fantastic! 

IMG_2712.jpeg

IMG_2713.jpeg

IMG_2715.jpeg

IMG_2716.jpeg

• Like 10

1 hour ago, pirate4me2 said:

We got into Cocoa at about 1:12 and stopped at Ryan’s Pizza & Pub for lunch. It was good, although our server was a bit off her game….she never refilled our waters and messed up the order, but whatever. We sat and talked and enjoyed the fact that our drive was pretty much over!! I got an espresso martini, it was just ok, but DH’s drink, the Ryan's River Runner was GOOD! Not too sweet, with excellent flavors. He got a sausage, pepperoni & pineapple pizza (we have leftovers in the hotel fridge for breakfast tomorrow!!) and it was so ooey gooey & cheesy, it looked delicious! I got the chicken parm sub, which was yummy, but in the future I think I’d go with a pizza like him…it looked (and tasted according to him) fantastic! 

IMG_2712.jpeg

IMG_2713.jpeg

IMG_2715.jpeg

IMG_2716.jpeg

We love Ryan's but we always sit at the bar there. Sorry that your server wasn't at the top of her game. Love their pizza, especially the Jersey pie! Are you planning to meet up with Knights on the Beach? :classic_smile:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jamman54 said:

We love Ryan's but we always sit at the bar there. Sorry that your server wasn't at the top of her game. Love their pizza, especially the Jersey pie! Are you planning to meet up with Knights on the Beach? :classic_smile:

I shoulda tried to! Next time I’m down here I’m planning it! 

• Like 2

Fishlips time! They told us 35 minute wait…it was more like 10. Grabbed a tropical heat wave and Freddy grant as we waited. Both are delicious!

IMG_2719.jpeg

IMG_2720.jpeg

• Like 6

4 hours ago, pe4all said:

Those things are so ugly (to me)! We see them here frequently. There's a Tesla dealership in Merritt Island and one or more are usually sitting out front and center. We've seen some driving on the Beachline as well. I always have to laugh.

25 minutes ago, pirate4me2 said:

I shoulda tried to! Next time I’m down here I’m planning it! 

Definitely, let me know! I have blingy sunglasses too! I mean, they can't compete with yours but just saying. 🤣 I'm glad your drive is over - enjoy Fishlips!

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

Those things are so ugly (to me)! We see them here frequently. There's a Tesla dealership in Merritt Island and one or more are usually sitting out front and center. We've seen some driving on the Beachline as well. I always have to laugh.

Definitely, let me know! I have blingy sunglasses too! I mean, they can't compete with yours but just saying. 🤣 I'm glad your drive is over - enjoy Fishlips!

I’ll be back down in September and November, we will have to meet up! I’ll bring you a pair of my glasses, I mean, I’ve only got like 50 of them now 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The calamari at Fishlips was good, I just wish it had been a bit crispier. Chris got the coconut shrimp and said they were excellent as always, and my seafood roll….ahhhhh! I loooove that dang thing, it was frigging delicious as always. Ariel, our server, was on top of it and we had a great evening there. 

IMG_2721.jpeg

IMG_2724.jpeg

IMG_2723.jpeg

• Like 9