Icon Included Dining

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Rami077 said:

Is there a place where I can get a list of the included dining venues on Icon of the Seas?  Thank you for your help

Mary

This site has a table for all the ships with what is included and what is specialty (along with lots of other info).  

Royal Caribbean Information Collection (rc.cruises)

(I did not make it, but really appreciate the person/people that did!)

Edited by dragontrainer
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, dragontrainer said:

This site has a table for all the ships with what is included and what is specialty (along with lots of other info).  

Royal Caribbean Information Collection (rc.cruises)

(I did not make it, but really appreciate the person/people that did!)

Wow !  Nice table.  Thanks to whoever created this !

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Miickra said:

That would be me ☺️ I noticed a spike in traffic so came looking to see where it was mentioned. Appreciate the sharing 😁

Absolutely awesome.  Thank you !

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Miickra said:

That would be me ☺️ I noticed a spike in traffic so came looking to see where it was mentioned. Appreciate the sharing 😁

I think it's a great list. My only comment would be that 3 of the free places mentioned are basically similar or the same. The 3 places mini bites or wipe out cafe and fresh are free mexican and each ship for unknown reasons has a different name for basically the same place. All are basically located in the same place, toward the aft below the WJ. A long time ago wipe out cafe had snacky type food. I went in and I dont eat that kind of thing. I dont eat hot dogs or their free hamburgers. So they changed the menu to the el loco fresh Mexican  chips and dips and such like the others. Kept the name but changed the menu to mexican which i personally like better. I like some afternoons to make nachos mid afternoon for a snack before dinner. It opens late on pkrt days like 3 or 330 pm. But is a very similar menu just the name was never changed.

I did oasis twice back when it was new so that's why I remember the old menu vs the new Mexican snacky type stuff now. My friend said he actually asked why black beans and not refried beans. He was told because there is a pay mexican restaurant on that ship who has dibs on refried beans, so the free mexican serves black beans. There was one other item like this but I am not that picky, I like beans either way. 

Great list I agree. Though imo 3 of the included places are basically the same. Great resource. 

These 3 are basically the same location and menu, just depends on the ship. I did hear icon has fresh tortillas and a bit better than the rest. I know I'm being nit picky. Nice to have a list where you can see the name of the place on each ship. Thanks for doing this list from me too. Someone was asking on harmony and I couldn't remember the name was mini bites on harmony. The name doesnt even sound like a place to find free mexican stuff. 

20240607_074445.jpg

On 6/7/2024 at 9:49 PM, firefly333 said:

tortillas and a bit better than the rest. I know I'm being nit picky.

Not at all being nit picking it's amazing feedback and definitely the kind I'm looking for to enhance the website. I did originally have a number of venues missing because of the combination of food offerings but then the issue was anyone viewing the website assuming the ship in question didn't have the one they were looking for, so it was better to have a almost duplication of data than mislead someone viewing it. :)