NCL "typical" airlines from Colorado to Seattle?

IRMO12HD

Booked BOGO air from Colorado Springs to Seattle for my son and daughter in law for an Alaska cruise in early October.  I'm looking for feedback on what airlines NCL has booked flights with.  They'll most probably route them through Denver, but the primary airlines that I've found are Southwest, United, and American in terms of low fares.  Does NCL book Southwest?

It will depend on what fares they can get....it can vary widely day to day.. What they got for one person last week or last month may not be what they get you next week or next month. The fares you see listed have nothing to do with what fares they can get.

Yes, only certain airlines serve Colorado Springs. That is about the only thing you can be certain of.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I have no idea, I would not book cruise air, so no experience.  The only airlines servicing COS-SEA in Oct look like UA, AA, DL, and WN.  You might want to ask on the NCL forum. I suspect the most likely airline is UA, with a connection in DEN, but who knows?

Edited by 6rugrats

NCL's BOGO or "free" air is usually the WORST routing and they suck if things go south.  They'll tell you to call the airline and the airline will tell you to call NCL. 

While I will book cruise air, allowing 3 or 4 days on either side of my cruise, I also will NEVER book, nor let any of my friends and family book, NCL air as I have never heard a good story about it at all!

Attributed to John Ruskin:

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man’s lawful prey."

You get what you pay for.  TANSTAAFL.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2024 at 7:20 AM, 6rugrats said:

I have no idea, I would not book cruise air, so no experience.  The only airlines servicing COS-SEA in Oct look like UA, AA, DL, and WN.  You might want to ask on the NCL forum. I suspect the most likely airline is UA, with a connection in DEN, but who knows?

Delta via SLC would be another strong possibility.