TxTeach79's Pearl European Adventure LIVE - 6/24

3 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Wild that Buffalo Trace is 15 and included and Woodford is 23 and premium. Definitely not like that on Carnival and Princess. 

Their numbers are whack compared to other lines.  Bailey's and Grey Goose are also listed as premium.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

We’ve had that convo. She’s a Diet Coke girl through and through. She’s OKAY with Zero, but wants that diet 

I’m a Diet Coke gal also. Don’t think I’ve ever been able to get actual Diet Come in Europe, it’s always been Coke Light. Close to Diet coke but not quite. And not Coke Zero. Don’t care for that. But I don’t if know if being on a ship is different from what Coke is served on land.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Makes ya feel right back in Texas, huh?

I’m pretty sure there’s a saying “you can take the teacher outta Texas but ya can’t take the Texas outta the teacher”, right? I can’t wait til we run into a student or coworker. It’s about that time. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 26

24 minutes ago, Retired-N-Happy said:

And don't forget the 20% gratuity on top. 😱.    

For your convenience. 🙂 Although with this one, I believe you get white glove service and a special glass to drink your half ounce from. #hoitytoity

2 hours ago, gambler said:

Curious, how does the drink package work on NCL?

Under free at sea, you pay a 20% gratuity on the package, which is  21.80 a day.  This gives you unlimited drinks under 15.00, including soda, beer, wine, mixed drinks.  Energy drinks, bottled water and coffee drinks are not included.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

We’ve had that convo. She’s a Diet Coke girl through and through. She’s OKAY with Zero, but wants that diet 

Gotta be a female thing.  I've always enjoyed Zero ever since it came out.  My DW likes Diet, but will now drink zero if given the option.  If there's no zero, it's either fresh brewed tea or ice water with lime for me.  Hate the Diet Coke aftertaste.

38 minutes ago, Retired-N-Happy said:

Their numbers are whack compared to other lines.  Bailey's and Grey Goose are also listed as premium.

The premium upgrade made my cruise back in Feb 2020

• Like 2