Ft Lauderdale Riverside Hotel

We want to stay in the new tower and are looking at the King Junior Suites. Would these be in the new section? Also which view would be better? Thank you!

Hotel is dated, but very clean. Staff are friendly and eager to assist. Location is great for food. $20 cab ride to port or airport. I wish they would renovate, because this spot is a great product. We will continue to book here and recommend people here despite needed reno's. King Jr is huge, view over river is ok. Smaller lower "day room" was perfect for our needs and very clean. Great staff.

• Like 1

We love it there. As the above mentions, it is dated. I think if they renovated it would take the old world feel out.  But I get what you are saying. We have stayed in the wrap around balcony and loved it. But for only one night, I might not do it again for the cost. We love the location and there is plenty to do and see in the area. The river boat is close behind also.

• Thanks 1

We just stayed in the Tower King Jr. Suite a month ago. I didn't feel the room was "dated". The balcony view was great and there are plenty of food options close by, if not using those in the hotel itself. There is a bakery directly across the street which is great for a breakfast pastry!

• Thanks 1