3 People in Room, Only 2 have Plus Package

Are 2 in a cabin premier package people able to make use of their 8 devices wifi & 2 photo packages?

And eat & drink their $80/pp/ days  worth?

So nice that we get a choice—- with the exception of Sanctuary Collection cabins on Sun & Star.

3 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

Hmmm, not exactly an apples to apples comparison. We are talking about buying a Premier package for the kids along with the parents, so please report after you burn $240-320 in your fire pit. 🙂

And once that kid has 13 sodas in each day and spends 10 hours on lines may like it. Each to their own

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

well, I dunno, we all need a vacation, otherwise, we'd burn out. And as far as vacations with food go, cruising is actually better and cheaper than doing it a la cart elsewhere.

I think there are literally millions of Americans who would love to have a vacation, but can't afford one, who would disagree with your definition of "need".

It's quite a privilege not to realize that.

Edited by SDPilot
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/11/2024 at 8:42 AM, Pajay1962 said:

We're booked on an upcoming Princess Cruise, and when I booked I told them we wanted the Princess Plus package for all 3 of us in the cabin, assuming that it had to be that way. I just looked at my booking and see that Princess Plus was only applied to 2 people in the cabin, not the 3rd one. What would prevent a person from getting a bar drink and passing it to the other person that is not on the package? I thought it was odd for it to not be applied as every other cruise line applied the drink package to everyone in the room.

The 3rd person is usually booked at a discounted rate, or free, so the package does not apply. You can purchase the plus package either before you board or right when you board. That’s how we did it.

Edited by debster11
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, SDPilot said:

I think there are literally millions of Americans who would love to have a vacation, but can't afford one, who would disagree with your definition of "need".

It's quite a privilege not to realize that.

I totally realize it because I was extremely poor when I immigrated to the US.  Same with my future DH - very poor when he came to the States.  No vacations for us for many years.  We are good now, but the humble beginnings are never forgotten.

Even poor people need vacations. Do you not see the difference between needing something and not being able to afford it? 

8 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

I totally realize it because I was extremely poor when I immigrated to the US.  Same with my future DH - very poor when he came to the States.  No vacations for us for many years.  We are good now, but the humble beginnings are never forgotten.

Even poor people need vacations. Do you not see the difference between needing something and not being able to afford it? 

But not everyone needs a $4000 cruise.  We grew up with camping trips, small motels at the beach, community pools and picnics..etc.  Its all relative and no one should be deciding what is needed or how much people consider worth it. Just MHO

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FLAlaska said:

But not everyone needs a $4000 cruise. 

True.

1 hour ago, FLAlaska said:

Its all relative and no one should be deciding what is needed or how much people consider worth it.

And that's why I said - to each his own.

Thank goodness, we haven't been on a $4K cruise yet.

• Like 2