The Fleet Report and Daily for Wednesday June 12th, 2024

Good evening. Today was warm and we are getting into our summer routine of pool time at 6:30. Craig reads while I paddle around. I think I like my new phone.  It has taken most of the day to reset some settings, like my ringtone. At least I can use the app for our new car. It has a remote start that will come in handy during the hot summer days. It also tells us about service that is due. 

Terri @Cruzin Terri, if I was in your situation I would just plan on staying where you are for a few days just to be safe. No need stressing out on your journey home. 

@erewhon, congratulations on your 5 year anniversary, I hope you celebrated today. 

I am amazed that I’m the only person here who has been to the port today. Wish I could have posted pictures. I wouldn’t plan a cruise just to stop there but I was really impressed with the Columbus memorial. 

Good night all!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Terri @Cruzin Terri, if I was in your situation I would just plan on staying where you are for a few days just to be safe. No need stressing out on your journey home

Thank you Sharon. Under different circumstances I would agree with you.  In our situation I think it would only add to DH’s confusion.  He’s ready to go.  If I change course now, it will be worse.

Terri

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3