Our friends first cruise on Harmony

22 minutes ago, fenton04 said:

We are diamond plus.   Can they attend the theatre, aqua, and ice show with us (priority seating)?  

They can’t sit in the priority seating area until it is released to anyone (10-15 min before the show) if the crew member actually checks their sea passes.

That said, I don’t personally find the priority seating to be all that special so I’d just sit elsewhere (just one man’s opinion ofc).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

They will have no opportunity to share in any of your Diamond+ benefits. However, as mentioned the priority seating opens to the general public about 10 minutes prior to the show.  It was also mentioned that they may not check everyone's SeaPass at the priority seating, but they will want to see someone's.  Once you show yours if they are with you they may not ask to see theirs.  We've seen that happen before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

That said, I don’t personally find the priority seating to be all that special so I’d just sit elsewhere (just one man’s opinion ofc).

The main theater limits you to the balcony center back rows, which may not be everyone's first choice.  But with the Ice Rink / Studio B it is front and center first few rows facing the "stage", which IMO is best in the house, and the Aqua Theater is the top back rows center, which I also think is very good, unless you want to be closer to the front. 

We like it as it takes away any issues with having to get there too early to get decent seating and we tend to like the reserved sections locations.  But you are correct, it is a personal choice.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

1 hour ago, cruisinfanatic said:

You're kidding?

As answered, they most certainly can if there is still seating available when the reserved seating is opened to all approximately 10 minutes prior to the show.