Cans of soda on premier package

jshli

We will be sailing on the Enchanted and I just noticed that the Premier package includes fountain sodas, and cans of soda are only available at a 25% discount. Is this really true in practice?

28 minutes ago, dreaminofcruisin said:

Princess is not very good at updating their website.

Past threads have confirmed that canned soda IS now included in the Plus/Premier packages on all ships.

They have updated the Classic Soda and Zero Alcohol drink packages to explicitly state cans of soda are included, but yeah, the plus/premier packages haven't been updated yet.

Posted (edited)

last week on Enchanted it was ALL cans. Once in a while a bar didn't have cans or cold cans, but had a fountain soda machine.

What I found more interesting is that they didn't charge us for Red Bull, San Pelegrino or Perrier, but the app said we only get 25% off of them with premier package.

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy

1 hour ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

last week on Enchanted it was ALL cans. Once in a while a bar didn't have cans or cold cans, but had a fountain soda machine.

What I found more interesting is that they didn't charge us for Red Bull, San Pelegrino or Perrier, but the app said we only get 25% off of them with premier package.

the app - nice

We were on the Sapphire last week and got soda cans using the Plus package. We found it virtually impossible to find fountain options, which was fine with us. We prefer the taste of cans and we also kept some in our cabin fridge for convenience.

7 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

The app is wrong. Those things are included. It's weird though because they have been advertised as included for as long as I've been booked on my cruise (almost a year ago). So why the app was wrong, I have no idea.

• Like 1