Where do I find my OBC on the app??

1 minute ago, chrysalis said:

you don't/can't....but you can find it on the princess website in your cruise personalizer. Except if from    your TA which normally doesn't show up there.

Darn. Okay. I will try that. The app isn't wonderful.

Posted (edited)

My OBC is under the Payments tab, scroll down to bottoms of page. In the personalizer on princess website.Mine is from a TA.

Edited by dog

44 minutes ago, motheroftwocats814 said:

The app is mostly helpful once you are on board   Then you can see menus, find friends and see events etc. 

• Like 1

On 6/16/2024 at 11:17 AM, motheroftwocats814 said:

LOL!!! That's an understatement! 😄

Totally agree with @memoak...the app really is pretty good once you are on board.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2024 at 11:51 AM, dog said:

My OBC is under the Payments tab, scroll down to bottoms of page. In the personalizer on princess website.Mine is from a TA.

I tried that…it shows what the cruise line offered but not my TA’s credit. I was told it will show up once on board. I really wish I could book excursions ahead of time using the TA’s OBC but I can’t.

11 minutes ago, 67Chevy2 said:

I tried that…it shows what the cruise line offered but not my TA’s credit. I was told it will show up once on board. I really wish I could book excursions ahead of time using the TA’s OBC but I can’t.

My TA Credit shows up 1-2 weeks prior to the cruise, on the cruise line website, as promised on the documentation I receive from TA. That has been my experience on Princess, Norwegian and Royal Caribbean

59 minutes ago, 67Chevy2 said:

Mine was on there right after I booked the 3 day sale a week ago.  I was able to book an excursion for my March 2025 cruise with it.

There was a chart at the bottom of page when I went to the payments page that shows. What TA gave me. At top my captain circle OBc shows up, as well.