Onboard Cruise Booking Free Gifts

I realize there are still the perks of OBC and reduced deposits for booking onboard. However, I remember when there used to be additional promotions for booking onboard such as a free specialty dinner and raffles with various prizes (towards the end of the cruise) that a large crowd of people would gather for. On my recent cruises, the only additional promotion seems to be a free bottle of wine if booking a future cruise on the first day. Have any of you experienced other perks?

agree with leaveitallbehind.    Even the Future Cruise Certificate (pay $100/pp deposit now) book later has changed. That used to be 1 year to book a cruise but now 6 months.

5 minutes ago, 1Virgo said:

agree with leaveitallbehind.    Even the Future Cruise Certificate (pay $100/pp deposit now) book later has changed. That used to be 1 year to book a cruise but now 6 months.

And non refundable.  If you don't use it in 1 year you lose the $$.  It can also be used for NRD fares.

1 hour ago, OceanCruise said:

I realize there are still the perks of OBC and reduced deposits for booking onboard. However, I remember when there used to be additional promotions for booking onboard such as a free specialty dinner and raffles with various prizes (towards the end of the cruise) that a large crowd of people would gather for. On my recent cruises, the only additional promotion seems to be a free bottle of wine if booking a future cruise on the first day. Have any of you experienced other perks?

No promotions on our latest Ascent cruise.  Make sure you compare prices before booking.

In the past we have had passport wallets , luggage tag holders  , water bottles ( in regular use keeping drinks chilled but can only just make out the word Celebrity on it ) hubby still uses the little Sea Pass holder wallet on every cruise , had raffle tickets and wine , complimentary  dining as well as OBC ….all with  very small deposits .We are cruising in 2 weeks on the Apex with a Future Cruise booking made in 2018 ( changed quite a few times ….covid etc) the deposit was $50 pp which equated to £85 .

There have been some promos where you were entered into a raffle for a free cruise and maybe some if purchased early in the cruise.   I think the drawing included entries across the entire fleet during a period of a few months.   They did that to avoid the big rush at the end of the cruise.     I haven’t seen it lately and never seen any winner posted.  

I think I also got a bottle of their cheap sparkling wine one time 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

There have been some promos where you were entered into a raffle for a free cruise and maybe some if purchased early in the cruise.   I think the drawing included entries across the entire fleet during a period of a few months.   They did that to avoid the big rush at the end of the cruise.     I haven’t seen it lately and never seen any winner posted.  

I think I also got a bottle of their cheap sparkling wine one time 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

5 hours ago, OceanCruise said:

Yes.  Mostly coupons for spa services, bottles of wine, notepads and pens 

Our friends won a free Specialty Dining meal for two from the Future Credit desk last year on Beyond. They had to be talked in to using it as they didn’t think we could join them. We ended up going for lunch, and it was good!

In June 2022 on the Eclipse, we booked a B2B & MP on the Flora - amazing trip we enjoyed in November 2023.

On returning to our cabin in the evening we had a Celebrity gift bag with a bunch of items. There was a logoed windbreaker, a glass bowl from the glass blowing on the ship, a couple of fridge magnets, a bottle of wine, and a couple of other small items. There was also a letter saying we had won the draw from all future cruise sales. It was a spa certificate. We were pleasantly surprised since we had never received anything on previous cruises where we booked onboard.