Improved Customer Service

keesar

I called Celebrity twice this week to service my existing cruise reservation.  Each time, a customer service representative answered within a minute.  This is a sharp contrast to my past experiences.  In addition, the issue was resolved  quickly without a need to contact a supervisor.  I hope this continues. Each time I was prepared for a long wait and was pleasantly surprised.

• Like 8

I notice a huge difference between Celebrity and Princess.  Princess you can reach someone but you can't understand them, they give the wrong information and make huge mistakes.  My next cruise is with Celebrity and both times that I have called they answered fast, I could understand them and they processed the reduction in the cabin price with no issues.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eno said:

I notice a huge difference between Celebrity and Princess.  Princess you can reach someone but you can't understand them, they give the wrong information and make huge mistakes.  My next cruise is with Celebrity and both times that I have called they answered fast, I could understand them and they processed the reduction in the cabin price with no issues.  

You got lucky! You can get a call answered, but the answers are not always correct. If you get an answer you don't like, call back!

• Haha 2

I had to LOL when I clicked on this thread, as it would not load at all; however, I have been very pleased that it finally did.  Celebrity finally returned 200 that I was owed since the end of January!  This has given me faith that things are improving with all the newbies who were hired, as my TA and I spent days on the phone with them, but reasons given made no sense at all, only leading to more and more frustration.  I can only hope that a page has been turned in favor of the customer.

A staff member from Sales  in Miami answered my latest call.  She communicated clearly and was knowledgeable.  A price adjustment was done on the spot.  I was delighted with the service.

• Like 1

I have called 3 times this week, putting cabin on hold, paying and then changing cabins.  Calls were all answered promptly.  When I called to pay for the  cabin on hold the rep noticed the price had gone down so I saved some $.   Doesn’t get much better than that.  

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Keys Kathy said:

You got lucky! You can get a call answered, but the answers are not always correct. If you get an answer you don't like, call back!

I have learned to call back from this forum and agree that it can really make a difference. 

I had good service last week when I called to have a transfer added to my invoice and the lady when over everything and asked more questions so she could fill in missing information.

She was very good just like the folks at Disney Cruise lines.   

RCI sister company not always so good.