MOU signed with Fincantieri by Crystal for two new ocean ships

Stickman1990

On 6/30/2024 at 12:09 PM, Txcotn said:

What do they mean by "similar"? It's either like the one we all love, 360 degrees, or it's not.

We were told by Cristina Levis on the WC that it would not be a 360 promenade but close to it. 

The frontmost degrees are unwalkable in many weather conditions and at speed.  If there is an inside crossover at that point you can still do a 360 loop, otherwise reverse and do 270 + 270.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

The frontmost degrees are unwalkable in many weather conditions and at speed.  If there is an inside crossover at that point you can still do a 360 loop, otherwise reverse and do 270 + 270.

We often do just that due to the wind.  Not only are we getting blown but these days each of us wears a hat so you have to hold onto it.

In addition on warm/hot days my wife prefer the shady side so she ends up mainly on one side.

Whether it is 270 or 360 the fact that there will be a promenade deck to me is what is most important.

I've been on ships where the only option is a sun deck and will take a full or almost full (270_ promenade deck anytime over that plus a 7 x 24 fitness center.

Keith 

• Like 1