Price changes - June 2024

TheKDH

1 minute ago, baw53 said:

Gratuities are not mandatory here in the UK .When booking online we have the option to add them with a ‘ check box’ at the point of sale .( personally speaking we always add them ) ….they used to be included along with WiFi and Classic Drinks but now the full cruise price is  Drinks and Wi-Fi …hence Gratuities now being an option with either Cruise Only or Always Included 

18 hours ago, jelayne said:

Interesting.  We have not been sent a receipt for either the complimentary beverage package or Wi-Fi.  The booking confirmation shows a cruise only rate ( for a suite Zenith rate).  Then 5-10 days after the booking hits the system the beverage package and wi-fi show up Order History.

This just arrived for an upcoming cruise—-this is what I meant by a receipt with $0.00 due

IMG_1564.jpeg

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, baw53 said:

Gratuities are not mandatory here in the UK .When booking online we have the option to add them with a ‘ check box’ at the point of sale .( personally speaking we always add them ) 

For drinks, the price of the beverage is adjusted when sailing out of Southampton so that the gratuity is in the total price and not an add-on

Edited by cruisestitch

7 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

For drinks, the price of the cruise is adjusted when sailing out of Southampton so that the gratuity is in the total price and not an add-on

I misunderstood your post…you were talking about drinks gratuities , I  thought  you were posting about the cruise gratuities that are added pp per day, which  are optional .

cruisestich, we recently received the same confirmation about drinks and wi-fi showing Zenith. I wonder if this goes out every cruise? You mention suite "cruise only rate". I didn't know there was such a thing. We can book a suite without the included drinks and wi-fi package for a lesser price?

2 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

This just arrived for an upcoming cruise—-this is what I meant by a receipt with $0.00 due

IMG_1564.jpeg

We see the beverage package and wi-fi in order history  but have not received that order confirmation. 

2 hours ago, 39august said:

cruisestich, we recently received the same confirmation about drinks and wi-fi showing Zenith. I wonder if this goes out every cruise? You mention suite "cruise only rate". I didn't know there was such a thing. We can book a suite without the included drinks and wi-fi package for a lesser price?

Yes as Zenith you get a “discount” on suite prices too account for getting the beverage package and wi-fi complimentary.  If you are pricing on the website add your Captains Club number and the suite price you see will be the Zenith price.  The discount is about $43-44 pp per day.