[Live!] Discovery Princess to Alaska (6/29-7/6/24)

9 hours ago, KarmaCruisers said:

lol me and Jason came up with a funny slogan this cruise…

we want to put this on a shirt

”What’s in your box1?” (In reference to your 1040).

There was a lady who looked like a SNOB in LEATHER pants, walk up to Crown Grille last night and we were laughing saying “My box1 ain’t big enough for that” hahaha

That's hysterical! One of the funniest shirts I've seen on a cruise was a black t shirt and in white, large print was "Intoxicologist".😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, KarmaCruisers said:

That’s what I said!!

It’s funny our new friend is so all over Jason; I mean he’s a good looking guy and I’m a fat schlob…but gimme nine months! 

Don’t be so hard on yourself…you’re not fat, you’re fluffy! General question to all: I saw the YouTube video of the b*tch-brawl at a Carnival ship buffet…throwing’ chairs and fighting like feral cats. They’ve been banned from Carnival. I was wondering if cruise lines communicate with each other about banning people. If not, what’s stopping these morons from doing this on other ships? Why can’t people just play nice with others?!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, KarmaCruisers said:

I met a new friend from California in the the Night Club (vista lounge) and when my other friend tried to come and “ruin” my “game”; the new friend actually bounced but came BACK after I had a small tiff with my “old” friend…but the new friend came BACK and actually asked my cousin “hey where’s Tim?” So then I went back and spit more game to her..we ended up talking for another hour.

Well…. Sorry this sounds to me so Jr. high/ middle school behavior.

Tim, you may need to chill right now . It’s great to meet new friends,but your goal seems to be something else. Best of luck to you.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, arizonaperson said:

Well…. Sorry this sounds to me so Jr. high/ middle school behavior.

Tim, you may need to chill right now . It’s great to meet new friends,but your goal seems to be something else. Best of luck to you.

I’ve been out of the “game” for 10 years. Talking to single ladies makes me feel good. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, KarmaCruisers said:

I’ve been out of the “game” for 10 years.

Well at this point it sounds like you definitely need more time on the practice squad!😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

well after reading you live post: it seems you had a wonderful cruise and a great time with your shipmates.  Thank you for sharing

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

well after reading you live post: it seems you had a wonderful cruise and a great time with your shipmates.  Thank you for sharing

I absolutely did have a blast and don’t want to leave..but back to reality for all of us.

• Like 5

Maaan; I know I am either swollen up or actually gained weight; because these shorts I’ve got on were loose on me before this cruise and right now they’re tiiiiight!

I’m not even going to step on the scale until next weekend; but I’ll get back to my daily cardio routine and healthy/portioned eating habits when I get home.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, KarmaCruisers said:

We’re now at Crown Grille Bar until 12; then we’ll migrate to the Vista Lounge until they kick us out.

For those who like to party after the Vista Lounge closes:.assuming you have drinks remaining, you can order drinks through the app to wherever you are hanging out.  Even better, at least on the Enchanted this past April, Princess doesn't restrict access to the pools or hot tubs, so have fun (as long as you are with others of course).

3 hours ago, Destiny0315 said:

Well at this point it sounds like you definitely need more time on the practice squad!😉

That's what cruising is for.  Once you get off the ship, low chances you'll run into the person again. Unless your @TxTeach79

• Haha 9

9 hours ago, KarmaCruisers said:

I met a new friend from California in the the Night Club (vista lounge) and when my other friend tried to come and “ruin” my “game”; the new friend actually bounced but came BACK after I had a small tiff with my “old” friend…but the new friend came BACK and actually asked my cousin “hey where’s Tim?” So then I went back and spit more game to her..we ended up talking for another hour.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JGmf said:

For those who like to party after the Vista Lounge closes:.assuming you have drinks remaining, you can order drinks through the app to wherever you are hanging out.  Even better, at least on the Enchanted this past April, Princess doesn't restrict access to the pools or hot tubs, so have fun (as long as you are with others of course).

Good to know, lol; but we were all maxed out.

lol I stepped on a luggage scale here at SeaTac and it said 236!!

when I left for the cruise I was down at 223.7!

I think a lot of this is massive water retention. But I honestly would give myself probably a 6lb gain (which is insane to gain a POUND A DAY!)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KarmaCruisers said:

Scooore! The seat I bought for my ex-wife; didn’t get swiped by a standby! 

More seat space/room,yay!

technically as you told us all -not your ex wife yet. You are still legally married,legally separated???

CA which you know is a community property state. So…..

22 minutes ago, arizonaperson said:

More seat space/room,yay!

technically as you told us all -not your ex wife yet. You are still legally married,legally separated???

CA which you know is a community property state. So…..

Legally married; she went to a lawyer to go for the throat, and filed for divorce on 6/21

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

OUCH!

Yep !1/2 of all marital assets ,no matter how long you are married .  If you have a Pre nup it is different rules.

Edited by arizonaperson