Sun Princess dining times

carbon

37 minutes ago, carbon said:

I looked on my booking confirmation and do not see a dining time.  Do we just book our reservation each night?

You will go on the App, click book dining, see which MDR you want and make reservations.  When you click on the MDR, the times should come up for you that are available.

However, they are completely changing the dining types in the MDR’s to be similar to the Sun.

So, my bookings all say “There are no times available.”

The reservations will be available to book July 1st, they say anyway.  You can go on and try and see if it is available to book on the Sun. IDK.  

On the app or the web based personalizer, choose dining. Then you have three choices for MDR times, set early and late seating, reservations for each night, or walk-up. You can also reserve specialty dining if you so choose at an extra cost.

1 hour ago, carbon said:

I looked on my booking confirmation and do not see a dining time.  Do we just book our reservation each night?

I thought Sun Princess was the only ship right now that you may book dining? But yes book in the app.

I wish that the SUN had closed down reservations, and were re-starting on July 1.

Then we could get the earlier dining times we want, without hoping to move our reservations up when onboard.

Go to the APP,  and if it allows you to book dining reservations, then I would do this ASAP.

5 hours ago, arizonaperson said:

I thought Sun Princess was the only ship right now that you may book dining? But yes book in the app.

I can book anything.   It says no reservation times available.   We're not sailing until 3/26 though.

Posted (edited)

I’ve booked all our MDR nights on deck 6 at 7.30 pm for our Sun cruise commencing 10 August 2024 via the App.

Edited by Esprit
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, suzyed said:

I can book anything.   It says no reservation times available.   We're not sailing until 3/26 though.

That is a long, long, long time away. March 2026! Totally understand why you would not be able to book Sun P. Dining reservations.
Or did you mean March 26, 2024?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, arizonaperson said:

That is a long, long, long time away. March 2026! Totally understand why you would not be able to book Sun P. Dining reservations.
Or did you mean March 26, 2024?

@suzyed-Apparently, my typewriter didn’t type the right thing.

Or did you mean March 26, 2025?

Edited by arizonaperson

10 minutes ago, arizonaperson said:

@suzyed-Apparently, my typewriter didn’t type the right thing.

Or did you mean March 26, 2025?

No you're correct it is a long long time away..

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, arizonaperson said:

16 hours ago, Wishing on a star said:

I wish that the SUN had closed down reservations, and were re-starting on July 1.

We have reservations on the Sun for two weeks over Halloween and November as well as in January.  I recently paid off both cruises early in order to get our deck 7 dine your way reservations locked in.  

Elite people already snagged the handful of openings primarily from 520 until 800 on many of our 14 nights.  So it looks like our reservations will be made as soon as we board in October.  My DW is in a scooter.  We prefer a two top which she can easily pull up to and lock it in for 540 every night.  Never had a problem getting this done previously on our four weeks in total split between the Discovery and the Majestic.  

Bookings have not opened yet for our January cruises.  I'll start checking every few days starting tomorrow on 7/1.

Edited by Retired-N-Happy