On Discovery, which MDR is used for suite guests?

Wink87

We are treating ourselves to a suite for the first time on our Sept Alaska cruise on Discovery.  I understand one of the MDR's has a special seating area with extended menu for full suites. Can someone tell me which MDR it is? TY

@Wink87 it should be the Skagway dining room on deck six ,midship and it’s called the reserve collection dining entrance.And the entrance should be on the port side.

It is basically a section of seating/ tables in the dining room .I believe breakfast, lunch, and dinner ,of course just look at your patter or event listing when you get on board. Also, because you would be in a full suite?? on the first night /embarkation night -You also get complimentary a specialty dining. So like the Catch by Rudi or one of the other specialty dining rooms .

Mini suites that are part of the reserve collection ( example M1 category) also use the reserve section of the dining room,but no embarkation night complimentary dining.

so when you say suite….

Edited by arizonaperson

14 minutes ago, arizonaperson said:

@Wink87 it should be the Skagway dining room on deck six ,midship and it’s called the reserve collection dining entrance.And the entrance should be on the port side.

It is basically a section of seating/ tables in the dining room .I believe breakfast, lunch, and dinner ,of course just look at your patter or event listing when you get on board. Also, because you would be in a full suite?? on the first night /embarkation night -You also get complimentary a specialty dining. So like the Catch by Rudi or one of the other specialty dining rooms .

Mini suites that are part of the reserve collection ( example M1 category) also use the reserve section of the dining room,but no embarkation night complimentary dining.

so when you say suite….

Try for this info. Yes, it is an Owner's suite. We are excited for the experience.

• Like 1

I am on the Discovery Princess.  Indeed, the Reserve Collection/Suite dining room is Skagway, on 6 mid, entrance on the port side.  The "extended menu" there is usually just one additional item per meal (and sometimes only at dinner), such as lamb chops, lobster thermador, lemon risotto with garlic shrimp - these were some of the Reserve Collection additional dinner options last week.  I will state that the service in this dining area has been second to none!

If you are speaking of an extended menu for full suites, that would be the suite breakfast, where you may order just about anything you would like (subject to availability, of course).

15 minutes ago, QuilterGirl said:

I am on the Discovery Princess.  Indeed, the Reserve Collection/Suite dining room is Skagway, on 6 mid, entrance on the port side.  The "extended menu" there is usually just one additional item per meal (and sometimes only at dinner), such as lamb chops, lobster thermador, lemon risotto with garlic shrimp - these were some of the Reserve Collection additional dinner options last week.  I will state that the service in this dining area has been second to none!

If you are speaking of an extended menu for full suites, that would be the suite breakfast, where you may order just about anything you would like (subject to availability, of course).

Ty for this info. Do you know which deck the suite lounge is on? Enjoy your cruise!!!