Deployment 2026-27 Booking Season Begins

On 7/24/2024 at 10:14 AM, little britain said:

I hate to say I’m not sure about the winter market in Europe.  
I have 2 X booked in November and February.

I have had over $1000 in price drops on the October once since booking; and the February one is $1486 for 2 in an OV for 11n. That works out at $67.54pppn!  In addition as we are Piniths we get free drinks and WiFi and laundry - and I have my $100 shareholders OBC!  I don’t think they are making anything out of us on this one. 

Hello,

Likewise.

The best way, for both of us, for me to spend more is to put on new or long-forgotten itineraries that I have not been to either ever (like La Gomera) or not recently (like north Africa) so I am happy to go on excursions.

Regards,

Cublet

PS: La Gomera should have been a port-of-call on a Canaries cruise cancelled during the Covid pandemic.

Just now, amindu said:

Any idea when 2025 summer Mediterranean Cruises will open up, and is Harmony going to be situated there?  

Did you mean 2026? All the 2025 ones are out and discussed in the 2025-26 thread.

2 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Did you mean 2026? All the 2025 ones are out and discussed in the 2025-26 thread.

Yes, 2026, i edited as soon as i posted the message, but you were quicker, lol. 

Just now, amindu said:

Yes, 2026

The schedule deployment usually comes out in October which lists when various regions will come out (you can assume it will be similar to the one last year). Till then lots of guessing in this thread based on port bookings. 

52 minutes ago, amindu said:

Any idea when 2026 summer Mediterranean Cruises will open up, and is Harmony going to be situated there?  

Harmony should be in Europe in summer 2026 as she is due for dry dock. The transatlantic sailing from Galveston to Barcelona has been on sale for a while now (departs March 16th). If she follows the usual pattern she will be doing the standard 7-night itinerary with embarkation available in Barcelona and Civitavecchia (Rome).

4 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Harmony should be in Europe in summer 2026 as she is due for dry dock. The transatlantic sailing from Galveston to Barcelona has been on sale for a while now (departs March 16th). If she follows the usual pattern she will be doing the standard 7-night itinerary with embarkation available in Barcelona and Civitavecchia (Rome).

That's what i just figured out as well.  Would love to see Harmony in the Med. How long is the dry dock?  Assuming they would have sailings starting like first week of May?

1 minute ago, amindu said:

That's what i just figured out as well.  Would love to see Harmony in the Med. How long is the dry dock?  Assuming they would have sailings starting like first week of May?

If it's just a standard mandatory dry dock it's probably about two weeks so I'd guess sailings could start as early as mid-April.

I have sailed on Harmony twice in the Med, the first time in 2016, which was the inaugural season (still have the t-shirt! 😂) and the second time was in 2021, one of the very first sailings after Covid with about 1,000 passengers. That was so weird.

Guess I should make a habit of it and book for 2026 too. 😁

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

If it's just a standard mandatory dry dock it's probably about two weeks so I'd guess sailings could start as early as mid-April.

I have sailed on Harmony twice in the Med, the first time in 2016, which was the inaugural season (still have the t-shirt! 😂) and the second time was in 2021, one of the very first sailings after Covid with about 1,000 passengers. That was so weird.

Guess I should make a habit of it and book for 2026 too. 😁

I did Harmony’s very first two sailings from England - The Ones Where She Wasn’t Finished —-! We got 50% back on the first and 25% on the second! I guess I should really see her when she is finished and there isn’t water pouring through the ceiling and glass around the edges missing! lol! 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, disneymadhouse said:

We are looking to do an inside passage round trip from Vancouver. 

Like most years, assume two Radiance class ships and you'd have to do a B2B for that.

13 minutes ago, disneymadhouse said:

For next year though there are round trips that start and end in Vancouver? 

The round trips are from Seattle typically on Quantum class ships. From Vancouver, the sailings on Radiance class which can do the inside passage are usually one way to Seward but it looks like Serenade will do round trips to Vancouver - those or may not happen in 2026. At the start of the season there's usually one Q class sailing from Vancouver which returns to Seattle.

Edited by Biker19

3 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

The round trips are from Seattle typically on Quantum class ships. From Vancouver, the sailings on Radiance class which can do the inside passage are one way to Seaward. At the start of the season there's usually one Q class sailing from Vancouver which returns to Seattle.

Screenshot 2024-08-23 at 9.19.41 AM.png

• Like 1

This is what I am looking at. 

Next year every Sunday in August there is a round trip on Serenade from Vancouver. 

Hopefully 2026 will be similar. 

So Quantam class - am I right in thinking thats Quantam, radiance and serenade? 

Thankyou.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/gbr/en/cruises?search=adults:3|departurePort:YVR|destination:ALCAN|startDate:2025-08-01~2025-08-31&country=GBR&market=gbr&language=en

• Like 1

1 minute ago, disneymadhouse said:

So Quantam class - am I right in thinking thats Quantam, radiance and serenade? 

Radiance class, which can do the inside passage are Radiance and Serenade. Quantum class is Quantum and Anthem (Ovation is in Alaska this year) which can't do inside passage.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, disneymadhouse said:

Thankyou. 

For next year though there are round trips that start and end in Vancouver? 

Yes, Radiance and Serenade both doing a few Vancouver RT next year

• Like 1

On 8/21/2024 at 1:48 AM, cruiseboy89130 said:

She will be like new.....🤣

Most Cruises last Decade I have done post Dry Dock(2wk ones) they still have weeks of work to do. Painting everything white and Maint not done during DD. Lot of this done on Port Days when most are ashore. On first Cruise they remove bunch of wood balcony railing, sand, stain and replace them a week later, Repeat and even 6wks post DD they are still doing them

Just now, ONECRUISER said:

Most Cruises last Decade I have done post Dry Dock(2wk ones) they still have weeks of work to do. Painting everything white and Maint not done during DD. Lot of this done on Port Days when most are ashore. On first Cruise they remove bunch of wood balcony railing, sand, stain and replace them a week later, Repeat and even 6wks post DD they are still doing them

They will treat her the same way they did Oasis 😝

• Like 1

3 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Not sailing Disney is already a good cost effective alternative.

You aint kidding! Was few years ago but when took my 3 Kids on couple Cruises on Royal in OV for 4 of us it was $1700-2000 on 2 different 7niters, at time on Disney was $4K+ Though compared to prices on newer Royal Ships today, nope! Wouldn't pay for either at those prices

• Like 2