Deployment 2026-27 Booking Season Begins

14 minutes ago, little britain said:

Didn’t Wonder sail briefly in the USA first before returning to Barcelona? 

From Wikipedia: She arrived in North America in February 2022, and commenced her maiden voyage on 4 March 2022 out of Port Everglades.

... the ship sailed 7-night Caribbean cruises through April 2022, before heading to Barcelona, Spain, and Rome for the summer. 

Liberty Of The Sea's will be only be departing Southampton, UK at 19:00pm on 19th September 2026 and departing Southampton, UK at 19:00pm to head to Bilbao in Spain on 22nd September 2026.

Liberty Of The Sea's will be departing Southampton at 19:00pm on 26th September 2026 (it does not give a destination for this cruise) on a website I have found. 

Edited by CountryStyleMe
mistake

Jason Liberty already explained over 3 years ago that due to Harmony Of The Sea's getting bad reviews from the UK Press and Media that is why they never sent over Symphony Of The Seas, Wonder Of The Seas and why they won't send over Icon Of The Seas, Icon Of The Seas 3, Star Of The Seas to the UK. 

10 hours ago, little britain said:

Didn’t Wonder sail briefly in the USA first before returning to Barcelona? 

Yes but this did bot make her an older ship when she sailed in Europe some weeks later…

9 hours ago, CountryStyleMe said:

Jason Liberty already explained over 3 years ago that due to Harmony Of The Sea's getting bad reviews from the UK Press and Media that is why they never sent over Symphony Of The Seas, Wonder Of The Seas and why they won't send over Icon Of The Seas, Icon Of The Seas 3, Star Of The Seas to the UK. 

We are talking Europe in general, not UK.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Waterparks are not really a big thing in Europe....

I have  to disagree with you there.

Ncl

Royal

MSC 

All have ships in Europe with water slides

Also lots of resorts on land in Europe with water slides as well. Always very busy during the summer and thats from experience 

• Like 2

Anthem Of The Sea's is doing a two night Sydney to Sydney cruises departing on Saturday 17th January 2026 and Friday 13th February 2026.

Anthem Of The Seas is doing a 3 night Sydney Cruise departing on Saturday 11th April 2026.

Anthem Of The Sea's is doing a 5 night cruise departing Sydney in Australia calling at Hobart Tasmania on Sunday 8th March 2026.

Anthem Of The Seas is doing a 7 night Queensland cruise departing Sydney Australia on Friday 6th February 2026 calling at Airlie Beach and back to Sydney Australia.

Anthem Of The Sea's is doing a 10 night New Zealand Cruise departing Sydney Australia on Tuesday 27th January 2026 calling at Picton New Zealand, Wellington New Zealand, Lyttelton New Zealand, Dunedin New Zealand, Dusky Sound(Cruising) New Zealand before returning back to Sydney Australia

Anthem is doing a 12 night cruise doing the same locations departing on Sunday 22nd March 2026 departing Sydney Australia on Sunday 22nd March 2026 calling at Bay Of Islands New Zealand, Tauranga New Zealand, Wellington New Zealand, Lyttelton(Christchurch) New Zealand, Dunedin New Zealand,Dusky Sound(Cruising) New Zealand before returning to Sydney Australia.

Anthem Of The Sea's is doing a 12 night cruise to New Zealand departing Sydney Australia on Sunday 15th February 2026 calling at Milford Sound New Zealand(cruising), Doubtful Sound New Zealand(cruising), Dusky Sound New Zealand(cruising), Dunedin New Zealand, Lyttelton (Christ Church) New Zealand, Wellington New Zealand, Napier New Zealand, Tauranga New Zealand before returning back to Sydney Australia

Voyager Of The Sea's is doing a 3 night Brisbane to Brisbane Sample Cruise departing on Thursday 12th February 2026 and Friday 6 March 2026.

Voyager Of The Sea's is also doing a 4 night cruise from Brisbane calling at Airlie Beach Queensland and back to Brisbane departing Monday 19th January 2026, Sunday 15th February 2026 and Monday 9th March 2026.

Voyager Of The Sea's is also doing a 6 night cruise departing Brisbane Australia calling at Airlie Beach, Cairns(Yorkeys Knob), Willis Island and back to Brisbane on  Tuesday 13th January 2026 and Friday 6th February 2026 and the ship is also doing a 7 night cruise doing same locations departing on Saturday 21st March 2026.

Harmony Of The Sea's is doing a Transatlantic Cruise 16 night cruise departing Galveston, Texas on Monday 16th March 2026 calling at Nassau Bahamas, Cadiz(Seville) Spain, Malaga Spain, Cartagena Spain, Valencia Spain and ending in Barcelona Spain. 

all information direct from Royal Caribbean Website. 

On 8/23/2024 at 9:23 PM, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

We dont get price drops in UK Im afraid

you do actually ... Allure Of The Seas Transatlantic for 1 person from Barcelona to Miami next year (February 2025) I was quoted £2,800.00 including the flights with a balcony Cabin over looking central park. (that was over £2,000 cheaper than P&O Cruises and £3,000 cheaper than cruises I looked at or was quoted for on MSC Virtuosa, Norwegian Prima, Cunard Queen Anne and Celebrity Apex combined)

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, CountryStyleMe said:

Possibly because Harmony was not finished when she arrived in Southampton for those first sailings… it was a PR disaster. Wires hanging out everywhere, water flooding through ceilings, workmen drilling at all hours, shows not ready and … glass panel missing from pool deck leaving sheer drop to Central Park below. I was on those first 2 sailings. We got 50% refund for the first cruise and 25% for the second.
RCI  then lied and tried to mitigate the disaster by saying they were “shakedown” cruises as an excuse for things not being finished.. but strangely no one had any prior paperwork stating this! 

Edited by little britain
  • Like 4

43 minutes ago, CountryStyleMe said:

you do actually ... Allure Of The Seas Transatlantic for 1 person from Barcelona to Miami next year (February 2025) I was quoted £2,800.00 including the flights with a balcony Cabin over looking central park. (that was over £2,000 cheaper than P&O Cruises and £3,000 cheaper than cruises I looked at or was quoted for on MSC Virtuosa, Norwegian Prima, Cunard Queen Anne and Celebrity Apex combined)

MIA to BCN, Allure Feb 2025 (not other way)

I was always under impression that once purchased through UK travel agent you could not get price drops if your booked cruise drops in price (outside first 48 hours). 

Unlike other markets.  Apparently something to do with better consumer protection laws 🙄 🤔 

Edited by sgmn
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, little britain said:

Possibly because Harmony was not finished when she arrived in Southampton for those first sailings… it was a PR disaster. Wires hanging out everywhere, water flooding through ceilings, workmen drilling at all hours, shows not ready and … glass panel missing from pool deck leaving sheer drop to Central Park below. I was on those first 2 sailings. We got 50% refund for the first cruise and 25% for the second.
RCI  then lied and tried to mitigate the disaster by saying they were “shakedown” cruises as an excuse for things not being finished.. but strangely no one had any prior paperwork stating this! 

I remember reading about this at the time 

Disappointed to read that Indy is next year and Liberty is the year after. I was on Anthem this summer to Norway and having an indoor pool and more space made it very enjoyable. I did Indy twice to the Med and the first two days going south and back at the end were truly miserable, no seating on the promenade and no where else on the ship to sit. No indoor pools. 

I won't be sailing out of Southampton the next two years at least which is a shame as it's my home port. Might consider seeing the revamped allure but the Med ports are very boring after 3 to 4 times. Would love an Icon class just to enjoy the ship while on the med. I usually don't get off the ship on Med cruises. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sgmn said:

MIA to BCN, Allure Feb 2025 (not other way)

I was always under impression that once purchased through UK travel agent you could not get price drops if your booked cruise drops in price (outside first 48 hours). 

Unlike other markets.  Apparently something to do with better consumer protection laws 🙄 🤔 

This is true. Once booked you cannot ring up and reprice your cruise if you see a cheaper cruise. For UK passengers, or should i say booked via uk based TAs, phone or direct on royal website

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, sherrjo said:

Disappointed to read that Indy is next year and Liberty is the year after. I was on Anthem this summer to Norway and having an indoor pool and more space made it very enjoyable. I did Indy twice to the Med and the first two days going south and back at the end were truly miserable, no seating on the promenade and no where else on the ship to sit. No indoor pools. 

I won't be sailing out of Southampton the next two years at least which is a shame as it's my home port. Might consider seeing the revamped allure but the Med ports are very boring after 3 to 4 times. Would love an Icon class just to enjoy the ship while on the med. I usually don't get off the ship on Med cruises. 

We are the other way having done Anthem both from Southampton and from new york i didnt enjoy the ship apart from the option of an indoor pool. 

We enjoyed Indy pre amp much more to our tastes. Just found the lay out better. Apart from lacking an inside pool. With indy now ampd it should hopefully be even more fun.

Having been on Oasis many times we have booked Allure for october 2025 as we love that class of ship. We are also taking my parents inlaw and my sister her bf and their tribe of 4 kids, they have been on brilliance but Allure will blow them away. 

Agree its sad that the barcelona itinerary is they same and they just swop out the ships. That said still a few places we want to go to now daughter is older and able ro get off and walk around more. 

But if Icon class were to sail the med it would for us just be the ship. Same as out of Miami have done that repetitive cruise with Oasis so Icon is just to experience the ship.

• Like 1

I have heard a rumor from  someone at cruise industry, That Royal considering to replace the Odyssey at Rome  with the  Icon 3 on the itinerary to Greek Islands. 

I know it is sound unreal , because of  the size of greek ports , But as per my source  they considering it due to the high demand of US cruisers for cruises to greek Island. 

it will be good competition to the Viva of NCL  which have in similar route.    

Hopefully it will be come true. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1