Is Vibe really sold out?

I’m trying to book Vibe Beach Club for an August sailing on the Breakaway. I know I should have booked it sooner but I’ve never had a problem waiting. The app and customer service say Not available to book. Does this mean it’s sold out now or do I just need to get there early to book once onboard?

Posted (edited)

Iirc it was mentioned somewhere vibe for remainder of 24 is sold out. Have read that “not available” could indicate sold out, or maybe not, but probably. Some have had luck onboard, others calling their PCC, others just check every day. Sorry but I’m not sure anyone knows the answer beyond the results of their last vibe transaction. Good luck, I’d say keep checking and calling. Try onboard as a last resort.

Edited by JamesIowa
  • Haha 1

Call and check, it’s how I got in when online said sold out.  Was forced into a cabana to get in which was the best thing that could have happened.  This was 6 weeks out.

13 minutes ago, stellarose33 said:

is vibe worth it?

It all depends. Some people swear by it, others won’t touch it. A lot of it depends on what you are looking for. 

51 minutes ago, stellarose33 said:

is vibe worth it?

Here is what I love about it. I want to get away from kids.  Sure there is Spice H2O but no guarantee you’ll find a space.  Vibe will always have a space for you.  The loungers are more plush, the bartenders create a very fun festive vibe and it makes it very easy to meet and hang with fellow passengers at the bar.  The liquor is top shelf if you have the upgraded package and it flows very freely.  It is peaceful and relaxing and an escape from the madness of main pool deck.  Service is excellent and you really want for nothing.

• Like 7

Try to board the ship as early as possible and head to Guest Services.  You might score a Vibe pass. We know it can happen based on a trusted poster's success with this method. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!! 

• Haha 1

On 7/1/2024 at 1:03 PM, msudie said:

I’m trying to book Vibe Beach Club for an August sailing on the Breakaway. I know I should have booked it sooner but I’ve never had a problem waiting. The app and customer service say Not available to book. Does this mean it’s sold out now or do I just need to get there early to book once onboard?

Almost certainly.

It tends to sell out early.

You can go to Guest Services when you board (I would be EARLY in line at the port), and MAYBE there might be a few spots held or cancellations.

But we did this on the Prima in January...we were maybe 25th in line at the port.

Sign said sold out when we got to Guest Services.

On 7/1/2024 at 4:34 PM, stellarose33 said:

is vibe worth it?

If all you want to do is avoid crowds/kids, yes.

I find with no pool it loses a lot of value for me.

With you being so close to sailing, Vibe may be sold out, but keep trying maybe someone will cancel. (OK so I may be overly optimistic). 

For my Viva cruise in March, I kept seeing "too early to book" for Vibe passes yet many of my fellow cruisers were able to book and strangely enough, I could book a Vibe Cabana. I even called NCL as was told that the passes were sold out.

Then about a month ago, I noticed that I could buy the regular Vibe passes and because the cruise is so port intensive, I still waffled over whether or not to get the passes. Well I just pulled the trigger yesterday and got passes for myself and the other 3 people in my group. Now I'm really looking forward to it.

6 hours ago, stellarose33 said:

so spice h20 is adult only and has a small pool (free)?  vibe is adult only- fee- no pool correct?

we are on getaway next summer. 

As far as I know, the only Spice H2O with a traditional type pool is on the Epic, in addition to hot tubs. Other Spice H2Os typically have hot tubs, and some have different types of water features. The Getaway has hot tubs and a water feature along the lines of a wading pool.