New Dining Reservations-ship by ship and Dining Room location

I have just read through this entire board.  It was very informative.  Special shout out to arizonaperson for her dedication to this board - I think it might be a full time job for you now. 😀. So, let me add a new twist.  We are on Majestic.  We have successfully booked our regular dining - very easy.  We have a “premium” package which includes two specialty restaurant visits at no charge.  When I go to book our premium restaurants at no charge the app requires us to pay for the reservations. 🤬. I read somewhere else that if you call Princess and tell the rep, they will put a note on your file and in a few days the system will allow you to book your specialty restaurants at no charge.  It has now been 10 days since my first call and 5 days since my second call and nothing has changed.  Has anyone else with a premium package had any luck?  I guess the only other option for us is to pay and then go through red tape to get a reimbursement (not my preference).  Any suggestions?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Glad Bailey thanks did you book any dinner for October 2026 or just look at app? This is what I am showing now for the Sky Princess.

October 2026

Soleil- reservable every 20 minute time slots 5:30 pm -9:10 pm( CC member booked 6:10 pm)

According to a CC member as of July 27, 2024 their app shows the following for an October voyage :

Estrella- walk in

Cielo- reservable 

Soleil- Traditional,but 20 minute time slots

Posted (edited)

Some new information. If anyone has different information,please let me know,much appreciated.

New  Princess dining and which dining rooms offers what

Some have stated that they have a guarantee room/ cabin and they were able to book as of 7-1-2024 -their dining room reservation.  Also have seen posts that passengers don’t have their cruise paid in full & they were able to book dining. Some have reported that they’re Not platinum or Elite and it’s their first Princess cruise and they’re not paid in full ,but they were able to book dining room reservations .

*Some passengers say Make sure you are fully checked in for your voyage,before making dinner reservations.

*** Some cruise critic members say they were able to book  dinner reservations for some nights in traditional and some nights in the reserve every 20 minute dining room .So a little bit of mix and match is apparently able to be booked.***

I have just compiled this list loosely from the posts under the dining threads of those that were able to book recently , so not set in stone on accuracy. 

**Some passengers are posting what they’re seeing on the app or the Web version ,but they’re not actually reserving/ booking dinner and this is throwing confusion in there. 

What you can actually book is not what is necessarily showing up in the app. **** So please just post what you were able to book/reserve.****

Reserve collection dining room ( former club class) is listed when known,but no need to make a reservation for those. Check your cabin “ card”  that should be delivered.

Hopefully , others can just add or correct  to this list to keep everybody informed.

From Princess website: choice when it comes to their dining experience by offering three table service options – Traditional, Reservable, or Walk-in Anytime - coupled with the brand’s industry exclusive OceanNow location-based “anywhere” service. Booked guests will be able to use the app ahead of their voyage to opt for traditional seating in a dedicated dining room with the same waiter, same table and same time each night, or flexible dining, allowing them to enjoy dinner at any available time and table size of their choosing in either the Reservable or Open Seating dining rooms. 

Traditional dining seems to be 5 PM and 7:30 PM with a few variations.

The reservable (Flexible is Princesses new term) a.k.a. dine my way starts at 5 PM and there are slots available every 20 minutes.

Open seating (Princesses new term) AKA walk-in is just that. 

As of 8-1-24 seems as if less and less CC members are experiencing difficulties with dinner reservations. I’ll try to update list as reservations & changes are made known.

Caribbean Princess -2024 & 2025

Island dining room is traditional 5 PM and 7:30 PM( choice of shared table or private table, subject to availability ) May 2025 voyage at  7:30 pm -private table only as of 7-24-24.

Palm dining room-reservable starting at 5 pm every 20 minute reservations (choice of shared or private table after choosing the time-subject to availability)

Coral dining room is walk-in( enter on port side)  & Reserve collection dining room- entrance on starboard 

Coral Princess- October 17, 2024 voyage as of 7/9/2024

Provence- Traditional at 5 pm - only shared  table availability 

Bordeaux- reservable,only shared table availability at 5pm,5:20pm,& 5:40pm

Coral Princess -2025

Provence-Traditional 5 pm ( private & shared table)& 7:30 pm( only private table)

Bordeaux- reservable 5 pm-8:40 pm every 20 minutes(early dining times you may share a table or have a private table and the later times private table only)  & Walk ins

Crown Princess- 2024-2025( January & September 2025 voyages are available to book now) Traditional & Botticelli are open to reserve

Michelangelo is traditional 5 pm & 7:30pm

Botticelli  is reservable every 20 minute reservations (  option of shared or private table at 6 pm)

DA Vinci- walk in

Diamond Princess

International dining room is traditional at 5:20 PM and 7:50 pm

Savoy and Vivaldi are reservable

Pacific Moon and Santa Fe are walk-in 

Discovery Princess-2024 & 2025

Juneau-Traditional 5 pm & 7:30 pm

Ketchikan-reservable every 20 minute slots ( shared & private table up & including 6:20pm and private table only 6:30 pm on)

Skagway- walk in & Reserve collection dining 

Enchanted Princess-2024 & 2025

Santorini-Traditional 5 pm ( shared & private tables) & 7:30 pm( private table,no shared)

Amalfi dining room -reservable every 20 minutes from 5 pm-8:20pm ( able to get private table)

Capri- walk in

Emerald Princess -2024 & 2025

Botticelli is reservable every 20 minute time slots

DA Vinci walk-in

Emerald Princess 2026- as of 7-20-2024 for January 2026 voyage

Michelangelo - reservable every 20 minute time slots(reservation made at 6pm)

Botticelli -                                                   

DAVinci-walk in?

Grand Princess

Michelangelo is traditional at 5 PM and 7:30 PM

Botticelli is reservable

DAVinci- walk in & Also Reserve collection Dining room- entrance on starboard

Island Princess-2024 & 2025

Provence- Traditional 5 pm & 7:30 pm

Bordeaux- reservable,every 20 minutes  & walk ins

Island Princess-2026

Provence- reservable every 20 minutes - seen on appmember

Majestic Princess- 2024-2025

Symphony -Traditional at 5pm (private table available or shared ) & 7:30 pm( only private table)

Allegro- reservable every 20 minutes 5 pm- 8:20 pm

Concerto-Walk ins

Majestic 2026-As of 7-25-2024 available to book- Elite 

Symphony- Traditional 5pm ( able to get private table) & 7:30pm?

Allegro- reservable every 20 minutes (5 pm-8:20 pm)

Concerto - walk in

Regal Princess 2024 or 2025?

Symphony- Traditional 5 pm ( private or shared table) or  7:30pm( private table only)

Allegro-reservable -5 pm - 8:40 pm,every 20 minute reservation time slots

Concerto- walk in

Royal Princess-2024 ( voyage 9-28-24)

Symphony- Traditional 5 pm or 7:30 pm

Allegro- reservable every 20 minutes 

Concerto- walk-in 

Royal Princess- 2025

as of 7-20-24 July & October ( voyages) reservations could be made

Concerto is traditional at 5 PM and 7:20 PM-As of 7/9/24 maybe full? DR not showing available 

Allegro is Reservable every 20 minutes( private & shared tables up to & including 6:20 pm) 6:30 pm & after private table only

Symphony is walk in

Ruby Princess-2024 & 2025 ( reservations open for 7-5-25 + now)

Michelangelo is traditional at 5 PM ( shared or private table)and 7:20 pm (private table only)-as of July 14, 2024  for a cruise/ voyage in April 2025. This dining room is full? Not able to book for either seating. 

For a cruise/ voyage in October 2024 only 5 pm is available for traditional.

Botticelli- reservable,every 20 minute time slots- able to get private table (6 pm , 7:00, & 7:20 pm)- as of 7-20-24 able to book private table for voyage October 2025

DA Vinci- walk in, no reservations 

Sapphire Princess 2024 & 2025

International D.R.- Traditional- ??

Vivaldi & Savoy-reservable every 20 minutes - only option  in App to book so far in July 2024( but not for voyages in 7-2024)

Pacific Moon & Santa Fe-Walk in- ?? & probably Reserve Collection dining

Sapphire Princess 2026- as of 7-20-24 a CC  member booked for voyage in August in Vivaldi

Vivaldi,International , & Savoy reservable every 20 minutes ,5 pm start private or shared

Santa Fe & Pacific Moon- nothing available,so probably walk in DR

Sky Princess 

This ship may or may not be following the below -it’s all over the place.

Before 9-15-24 Cielo accepts reservations every 20 minutes.

October 2024

Soleil is reservable,every 20 minutes ( example of times booked by a CC member: 6:30 pm & 6:50pm) and 7:30 pm

Cielo-reservable every 20 minutes on app for those that have booked 

Estrella- reserve class collection- enter on port side

November 2024

CC member said they booked dinning,not just looked on app

Soleil- reservable ,private table available 5:30pm, 6:30 pm & 7:10 pm(this is what other passengers have booked ,not what’s currently available -subject to change based upon slots being filled ) & 7:30 pm

Cielo- reservable(5:30pm-9:10 pm) private table available 6:30pm & 7:10pm

May 2025

Soleil- Traditional 5 pm & 7:30 pm??? Or 7:50 pm??

Cielo-reservable every 20 minutes (5pm-8:20pm)- upon availability shared or private table during those hours

June 2025

Soleil- Traditional 5:30pm & 7:50pm

Cielo- reservable 

Estrella walk in

September 2025

Soleil-Traditional 

April 2026 

Soleil- shows reservable,every 20 minute time slots on App , but might really be Traditional DR a CC member posted

October 2026

Soleil- reservable every 20 minute time slots 5:30 pm -9:10 pm( CC member booked 6:10 pm)

According to a CC member as of July 27, 2024 their app shows the following for an October voyage :

Estrella- walk in

Cielo- reservable 

Soleil- Traditional,but 20 minute time slots

Edited by arizonaperson
  • Thanks 1

On 7/26/2024 at 12:43 PM, Pantix said:

We have a “premium” package which includes two specialty restaurant visits at no charge.  When I go to book our premium restaurants at no charge the app requires us to pay for the reservations. 🤬. I read somewhere else that if you call Princess and tell the rep, they will put a note on your file and in a few days the system will allow you to book your specialty restaurants at no charge.  It has now been 10 days since my first call and 5 days since my second call and nothing has changed.  Has anyone else with a premium package had any luck?  I guess the only other option for us is to pay and then go through red tape to get a reimbursement (not my preference).  Any suggestions?

Are you sure you are being charged? Normally it shows the price and then shows amount due as 0 right underneath the price.

1 hour ago, coopco said:

Are you sure you are being charged? Normally it shows the price and then shows amount due as 0 right underneath the price.

Yes.  We were charged and it did go through our credit card.  I’m just hoping that my faith in the system is well placed, and that we will get a refund.

44 minutes ago, Pantix said:

Yes.  We were charged and it did go through our credit card.  I’m just hoping that my faith in the system is well placed, and that we will get a refund.

I’m sure you will get refunded. I’ve paid so I could get a reservation and then got refunded once onboard but I think it was OBC. I’ve also paid for 360 on Discovery when it should have been complimentary and got refunded to my credit card but it took multiple phone calls and e-mails. Let me see if I can track down the email I used.

58 minutes ago, Pantix said:

The email is customerrelations@princesscruises.com. Send them an email and explain your credit card was charged for a specialty restaurant but you have the premiere package so you should not have been charged. I would screenshot your booking showing you have premiere and proof of your credit card being charged (e.g. portion of the statement that shows Princess charged you). Request that your credit card be refunded for the charge. Make sure you add pertinent information like your booking number and contact information to make it easy for the representative. Wait a week or so. They will ignore you. Then forward your email to the same email address and put in the subject, 2nd email, please respond. I got refunded after the second email but if I hadn’t, I would have sent another email with a subject of 3rd email, no response to first two, respond by and add a date. I have found with Princess, the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

1 hour ago, coopco said:

I’m sure you will get refunded. I’ve paid so I could get a reservation and then got refunded once onboard but I think it was OBC. I’ve also paid for 360 on Discovery when it should have been complimentary and got refunded to my credit card but it took multiple phone calls and e-mails. Let me see if I can track down the email I used.

1. It would be nice if these kinds of processes and rules on how it works would be made clear up front by Princess

2. I don’t like that it comes to me by OBC.  Would rather just come to me by a credit to my card.  Doesn’t seem like it’s free if it’s OBC as it’ll be tempting to spend it onboard (but maybe that’s the strategy)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, coopco said:

The email is customerrelations@princesscruises.com. Send them an email and explain your credit card was charged for a specialty restaurant but you have the premiere package so you should not have been charged. I would screenshot your booking showing you have premiere and proof of your credit card being charged (e.g. portion of the statement that shows Princess charged you). Request that your credit card be refunded for the charge. Make sure you add pertinent information like your booking number and contact information to make it easy for the representative. Wait a week or so. They will ignore you. Then forward your email to the same email address and put in the subject, 2nd email, please respond. I got refunded after the second email but if I hadn’t, I would have sent another email with a subject of 3rd email, no response to first two, respond by and add a date. I have found with Princess, the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Thanks so much for this info.  I will definitely do this! 

6 hours ago, Cruise till you drop said:

1. It would be nice if these kinds of processes and rules on how it works would be made clear up front by Princess

2. I don’t like that it comes to me by OBC.  Would rather just come to me by a credit to my card.  Doesn’t seem like it’s free if it’s OBC as it’ll be tempting to spend it onboard (but maybe that’s the strategy)

You're correct.  It's refundable OBC.  You could be tempted to spend part of it on board and if not, they cut you a check which you'll get maybe 8-10 weeks after your cruise is over.  It boils down to extra funds for Princess between your possible OBC spend and the little bit of interest they make on your money on the refund.

Does anyone have any new information about which dining room they were able to book or a shared table versus a private table or if the dining rooms that I have listed on your ship are correct or have they changed? Just looking for any new information. Hope those of you on voyages starting September 14 or 15th -that you’re pre booked dining will go smoothly. 

• Like 1

On 8/5/2024 at 7:53 AM, Pantix said:

Had this problem a couple of months ago when checking my bank account I discovered that I had been charged for the Speciality Dining, spoke to customer services a couple of times and had a full refund back into my account 

13 minutes ago, jdacombe said:

Had this problem a couple of months ago when checking my bank account I discovered that I had been charged for the Speciality Dining, spoke to customer services a couple of times and had a full refund back into my account 

Excellent!  Got my fingers crossed! 😀

2 hours ago, arizonaperson said:

Does anyone have any new information about which dining room they were able to book or a shared table versus a private table or if the dining rooms that I have listed on your ship are correct or have they changed? Just looking for any new information. Hope those of you on voyages starting September 14 or 15th -that you’re pre booked dining will go smoothly. 

Thanks for doing this. It is like herding cats.

We are on Sky in early April and this is what is showing for our cruise:

Estrella - walk in, no reservation required.

Soleil - is the old style Traditional Dining with time slots of 5.30pm and 7.50pm

Cielo - is bookable. They have booking slots available every 20 minutes from 5.30pm.

We are happy to go back to the old walk in style so we'll be using Estrella Dining Room, however I did a dummy booking for 2 (then deleted them) for the other two options and they went through.

• Thanks 1

New information ship to ship for new dining starting September 14, 2024. If you have different information or information to add, please let me know.

The reservable (Flexible is Princesses new term) a.k.a. dine my way starts at 5 PM and there are slots available every 20 minutes.

As of 8-1-24 seems as if less and less CC members are experiencing difficulties with dinner reservations. I’ll try to update list as reservations & changes are made known.

Island dining room is traditional 5 PM and 7:30 PM( choice of shared table or private table, subject to availability ) May 2025 voyage at  7:30 pm -private table only as of 7-24-24.

Palm dining room-reservable starting at 5 pm every 20 minute reservations (choice of shared or private table after choosing the time-subject to availability)

Coral dining room is walk-in( enter on port side)  & Reserve collection dining room- entrance on starboard 

Provence- Traditional at 5 pm - only shared  table availability 

Bordeaux- reservable,only shared table availability at 5pm,5:20pm,& 5:40pm

Coral Princess -2025

Provence-Traditional 5 pm ( private & shared table)& 7:30 pm( only private table)

Bordeaux- reservable 5 pm-8:40 pm every 20 minutes(early dining times you may share a table or have a private table and the later times private table only)  & Walk ins

Crown Princess- 2024-2025( January & September 2025 voyages are available to book now) Traditional & Botticelli are open to reserve

Botticelli  is reservable every 20 minute reservations (  option of shared or private table at 6 pm)

DA Vinci- walk in

Diamond Princess

International dining room is traditional at 5:20 PM and 7:50 pm

Savoy and Vivaldi are reservable

Pacific Moon and Santa Fe are walk-in 

Juneau-Traditional 5 pm & 7:30 pm

Ketchikan-reservable every 20 minute slots ( shared & private table up & including 6:20pm and private table only 6:30 pm on)

Skagway- walk in & Reserve collection dining 

Santorini-Traditional 5 pm ( shared & private tables) & 7:30 pm( private table,no shared)

Amalfi dining room -reservable every 20 minutes from 5 pm-8:20pm ( able to get private table)

Capri- walk in

Botticelli is reservable every 20 minute time slots

DA Vinci walk-in

Botticelli -                                                   

DAVinci-walk in?

Grand Princess

Michelangelo is traditional at 5 PM and 7:30 PM

Botticelli is reservable

DAVinci- walk in & Also Reserve collection Dining room- entrance on starboard

Provence- Traditional 5 pm & 7:30 pm

Bordeaux- reservable,every 20 minutes  & walk ins

Island Princess-2026

Provence- reservable every 20 minutes - seen on appmember

Symphony -Traditional at 5pm (private table available or shared ) & 7:30 pm( only private table)

Allegro- reservable every 20 minutes 5 pm- 8:20 pm

Concerto-Walk ins

Concerto - walk in

Symphony- Traditional 5 pm ( private or shared table) or  7:30pm( private table only)

Allegro-reservable -5 pm - 8:40 pm,every 20 minute reservation time slots

Concerto- walk in

Symphony- Traditional 5 pm or 7:30 pm

Allegro- reservable every 20 minutes 

Concerto- walk-in 

Royal Princess- 2025

Concerto is traditional at 5 PM and 7:20 PM-As of 7/9/24 maybe full? DR not showing available 

Allegro is Reservable every 20 minutes( private & shared tables up to & including 6:20 pm) 6:30 pm & after private table only

Symphony is walk in

Michelangelo is traditional at 5 PM ( shared or private table)and 7:20 pm (private table only)-as of July 14, 2024  for a cruise/ voyage in April 2025. This dining room is full? Not able to book for either seating. 

Botticelli- reservable,every 20 minute time slots- able to get private table (6 pm , 7:00, & 7:20 pm)- as of 7-20-24 able to book private table for voyage October 2025

DA Vinci- walk in, no reservations 

International D.R.- Traditional- ??

Vivaldi & Savoy-reservable every 20 minutes - only option  in App to book so far in July 2024( but not for voyages in 7-2024)

Pacific Moon & Santa Fe-Walk in- ?? & probably Reserve Collection dining

Sapphire Princess 2026- as of 7-20-24 a CC  member booked for voyage in August in Vivaldi

Vivaldi,International , & Savoy reservable every 20 minutes ,5 pm start private or shared

Sky Princess 

Before 9-15-24 Cielo was accepting reservations every 20 minutes.

October 2024

Soleil is reservable,every 20 minutes ( example of times booked by a CC member: 6:30 pm & 6:50pm) and 7:30 pm

Cielo-reservable every 20 minutes on app for those that have booked 

Estrella- reserve class collection- enter on port side

November 2024

Soleil- reservable ,private table available 5:30pm, 6:30 pm & 7:10 pm(this is what other passengers have booked ,not what’s currently available -subject to change based upon slots being filled ) & 7:30 pm

April & May 2025

Soleil- Traditional 5 pm & 7:30 pm??? Or 7:50 pm??- some say this time

Cielo-reservable every 20 minutes (5pm-8:20pm)- upon availability shared or private table during those hours. Some say open at 5:30 pm not 5 pm.

Estrella- walk in

June 2025

Cielo- reservable 

Estrella walk in

September 2025

Soleil-Traditional 

April 2026 

Soleil- shows reservable,every 20 minute time slots on App , but might really be Traditional DR a CC member posted

End of April/May 2026

Cielo-traditional 

Soleil-reservable every 20 minutes ( CC member booked 6:50 pm)

Estrella- walk in

October 2026

Soleil- Traditional,but 20 minute time slots??

Cielo- reservable every 20 minutes 

Estrella- walk in

@arizonaperson Just returned from a voyage on the CB.  This is what I was told:

Reserve Collection on all ships (don't hold me to this) will always be open for Breakfast, Lunch on Sea Days, and Dinner.  All other MDR dining rooms will be open only for dinner.  Princess has moved breakfast and lunch on sea days to the AFT dining room/deck 6.  

First wave of early diners for Reserve Collection start a little before 5.  Second wave seems to arrive around 6:15ish if you are wanting to sit with a favorite wait staff.  Of course there will be pockets of tables open as walk in.  I didn't have any trouble getting my favorite table/wait staff between 6:15 and 6:30 on most evenings.  

On disembarkation day, Reserve Collection breakfast is in the AFT dining room (separated section) so that they can use the RC room as a disembarkation lounge.  Suite breakfast is available in Sabatini's (or Crown Grill) on disembarkation day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/16/2024 at 2:54 PM, arizonaperson said:

Sky Princess 

Yes, it certainly does seem "all over the place" and not following the pattern of other ships:

AFT DR   - for reservation bookings at 20 minute intervals

DECK 6 Mid - for Walk-Ups and Reserve

DECK 5 Mid - for TD

Edited by Steelers36
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

New information ship to ship for new dining starting September 14, 2024. If you have different information or information to add, please let me know.

I have added where location of DR is.

Island dining room( mid deck 5) is traditional 5 PM and 7:30 PM( choice of shared table or private table, subject to availability ) May 2025 voyage at  7:30 pm -private table only as of 7-24-24.

Palm dining room( aft deck 6)-reservable starting at 5 pm every 20 minute reservations (choice of shared or private table after choosing the time-subject to availability)

Coral dining room (mid deck 6)is walk-in( enter on port side)  & Reserve collection dining room- entrance on starboard 

Provence ( mid forward deck 6)- Traditional at 5 pm - only shared  table availability 

Bordeaux ( mid forward deck 5)- reservable,only shared table availability at 5pm,5:20pm,& 5:40pm

Coral Princess -2025

Michelangelo (mid deck 5) is traditional 5 pm & 7:30pm

Botticelli (aft deck 6) is reservable every 20 minute reservations (  option of shared or private table at 6 pm)

DA Vinci ( mid deck 6)-walk in

Diamond Princess 2024/2025

International dining room( aft deck 6)- is traditional at 5:20 PM and 7:50 pm

Savoy and Vivaldi ( mid deck 5)-are reservable

Pacific Moon and Santa Fe ( mid deck 6)- are walk-in 

Juneau( mid deck 5)--Traditional 5 pm & 7:30 pm

Ketchikan(aft deck 6)-reservable every 20 minute slots ( shared & private table up & including 6:20pm and private table only 6:30 pm on)

Skagway( mid deck 6)- walk in & Reserve collection dining 

Michelangelo( mid deck 5) is traditional 5 pm & 7:30pm

Botticelli ( aft deck 6) is reservable every 20 minute time slots

DA Vinci ( mid deck 6)-walk-in

Botticelli -                                                   

DAVinci-walk in?

Santorini ( mid deck 5)-Traditional 5 pm ( shared & private tables) & 7:30 pm( private table,no shared)

Amalfi dining room(. Aft deck 6) -reservable every 20 minutes from 5 pm-8:20pm ( able to get private table)

Capri(mid deck 6)-walk in

Grand Princess 2024/2025

Michelangelo(mid deck5)- is traditional at 5 PM and 7:30 PM

Botticelli ( aft deck 6) is reservable

DAVinci (mid deck 6)- walk in & Also Reserve collection Dining room- entrance on starboard

Provence( mid forward deck 6)- Traditional 5 pm & 7:30 pm

Bordeaux (mid forward deck 5)-reservable,every 20 minutes  & walk ins

Island Princess-2026

Provence- reservable every 20 minutes - seen on app by CC member

Symphony( mid deck 5)- -Traditional at 5pm (private table available or shared ) & 7:30 pm( only private table)

Allegro( aft deck 6)- reservable every 20 minutes 5 pm- 8:20 pm

Concerto (mid deck 6)-Walk ins

Concerto - walk in

Symphony ( mid deck 5)- Traditional 5 pm ( private or shared table) or  7:30pm( private table only)

Allegro (aft deck 6)-reservable -5 pm - 8:40 pm,every 20 minute reservation time slots

Concerto-(mid deck 6)-walk in

Symphony( mid deck 5)-Traditional 5 pm or 7:30 pm

Allegro( aft deck 6)-reservable every 20 minutes 

Concerto (mid deck 6)-walk-in 

Royal Princess- 2025

Symphony is walk in

Michelangelo ( mid deck 5) is traditional at 5 PM ( shared or private table)and 7:20 pm (private table only)-as of July 14, 2024  for a cruise/ voyage in April 2025. This dining room is full? Not able to book for either seating. 

Botticelli( aft deck 6)-reservable,every 20 minute time slots- able to get private table (6 pm , 7:00, & 7:20 pm)- as of 7-20-24 able to book private table for voyage October 2025

DA Vinci ( mid deck 6)- walk in, no reservations 

International D.R. (  aft deck 6)- Traditional- ??

Vivaldi & Savoy ( mid deck 5)-reservable every 20 minutes - only option  in App to book so far in July 2024( but not for voyages in 7-2024)

Pacific Moon & Santa Fe-Walk in( mid deck 6)-?? & probably Reserve Collection dining

Sapphire Princess 2026- as of 7-20-24 a CC  member booked for voyage in August in Vivaldi

Vivaldi,International , & Savoy reservable every 20 minutes ,5 pm start private or shared table

Sky Princess 

Before 9-15-24 Cielo was accepting reservations every 20 minutes.

October 2024

Soleil ( mid deck 5)-is reservable,every 20 minutes ( example of times booked by a CC member: 6:30 pm & 6:50pm) and 7:30 pm

Cielo( aft deck 6)-reservable every 20 minutes on app for those that have booked 

Estrella( mid deck 6)- reserve class collection- enter on port side

November 2024

April & May 2025

Soleil- Traditional 5 pm & 7:30 pm??? Or 7:50 pm??- some say this time

Cielo-reservable every 20 minutes (5pm-8:20pm)- upon availability shared or private table during those hours. Some say open at 5:30 pm not 5 pm.

Estrella- walk in

June 2025

Cielo- reservable 

Estrella walk in

September 2025

Soleil-Traditional 

April 2026 

End of April/May 2026

Cielo-traditional 

Soleil-reservable every 20 minutes ( CC member booked 6:50 pm)

Estrella- walk in

October 2026

Soleil- Traditional,but 20 minute time slots??

Cielo- reservable every 20 minutes 

Estrella- walk in

Edited by arizonaperson

• 2 weeks later...

Just booked December,22 2024 cruise on Island Princess with deposit and  was able to reserve private table for all days via app. Plenty availability for both dining rooms with 30 min slots.

An interesting twist to Traditional Dining, at least on the Enchanted. We upgraded to Premier Dining, so I cancelled our cruise long 5:00pm Santorini reservations. To my surprise, after booking most nights in Specialty, I was able to "pick and choose" 5:00pm and/or 7:30pm back in Santorini on the other nights. 

Edited by canadarocks