Luminae Lobster Roll?

Did they cut the lobster roll from the Luminae lunch menu?! Looking at our Beyond cruises for both August and November and it's not showing on either. Please tell me this isn't another one of Laura's nickel and diming cuts to the brand...

On Beyond in May, the lobster roll was on the lunch menu on day one and I believe at least one other day.  We didn’t eat in Luminae every sea day so I can’t recall which day(s).

• Like 1

We have done ten celebrity cruises in suites all but one had lobster roll for lunch on day 1 only , the other had it on day 2 , delicious. Had two on summit in March Luminae, would love to see it more often . 

• Like 1

We have had lobster roll on all of our recent cruises in the Retreat, most recently in January. However, not always on embarkation day. When we missed it on embarkation day lunch, the maitre’d advised us when it would be served later in the week. 

Hopefully this will be the case on our Edge cruise in August! A lobster roll with a glass of bubbles is my favorite way to start a cruise!

Not cut.  The menus more than 1 week out are usually only place holders.   You are better off selecting a current cruise on your ship to see the menus.

Lobster Rolls are still on day 1 Lunch Menu.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jim_Iain said:

Not cut.  The menus more than 1 week out are usually only place holders.   You are better off selecting a current cruise on your ship to see the menus.

Lobster Rolls are still on day 1 Lunch Menu.

It’s actually not for Beyond. Yes for Edge, but Beyond has a shrimp Po’ Boy. Looking at July 7. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, markeb said:

It’s actually not for Beyond. Yes for Edge, but Beyond has a shrimp Po’ Boy. Looking at July 7. 

Did they switch Lobster Roll to a different day.   They always don't start with Day 1 menu 

To be honest I think the Po Boy is far better than the Lobster Roll... but that is of course subjective.

Edit -

Out of curiosity I took a look and they have Lobster Roll on Day 8 of the current cruise.

Edited by Jim_Iain

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Did they switch Lobster Roll to a different day.   They always don't start with Day 1 menu 

To be honest I think the Po Boy is far better than the Lobster Roll... but that is of course subjective.

I don’t see it at all. Lunch or dinner. Other ships, yes. But not Beyond. Strange. 

Edited by markeb

4 minutes ago, markeb said:

I don’t see it at all. Lunch or dinner. Other ships, yes. But not Beyond. Strange. 

I was looking at the Beyond the week before --- but I see the July 7 is only a 7 day cruise.   As you say no Lobster Roll. 

On the other hand on day 2 you have the Campero de Pollo which was added earlier this year.   Really Good.   Herb Roasted Chicken Sandwich - Ham Provolone, Garlic Aioli with and Egg on Top.   

Hopefully they will revise the menu and you get a Lobster Roll.   Disappointing when something that we have grown to look forward to is taken away.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jim_Iain said:

I was looking at the Beyond the week before --- but I see the July 7 is only a 7 day cruise.   As you say no Lobster Roll. 

On the other hand on day 2 you have the Campero de Pollo which was added earlier this year.   Really Good.   Herb Roasted Chicken Sandwich - Ham Provolone, Garlic Aioli with and Egg on Top.   

Hopefully they will revise the menu and you get a Lobster Roll.   Disappointing when something that we have grown to look forward to is taken away.

The po’ boy may be better. The lobster roll is just OK. For me. 

I have not had the shrimp po boy yet.. 

On days when they have the lobster roll, I ask them to serve it as a salad instead of as a sandwich.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, markeb said:

The po’ boy may be better. The lobster roll is just OK. For me. 

I agree the lobster roll is just so so.   I was impressed with the po' boy.      Nice bun with crispy fried shrimp.   Slightly Cajun spice mayo.

• Like 1

Just now, DaKahuna said:

I have not had the shrimp po boy yet.. 

On days when they have the lobster roll, I ask them to serve it as a salad instead of as a sandwich.  

I usually order it with no Lettuce... they give you more Lobster to fill up the bun.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I usually order it with no Lettuce... they give you more Lobster to fill up the bun.

No bun for me.. 

• Like 1