Legit Site

Posted (edited)

Is https://www.royalcaribbeanincentives.com/ an RCI official site? I ask because they have this on their web site and I am assuming if it is true this is a big deal. Just want to know I am using official information.

An example: Allure Of The Seas Accommodations | Royal Caribbean Incentives

** VOOM Surf + Stream package is not included for Sky Junior Suites on select ships.

VOOM Surf + Stream package is not available for Sky Junior Suites sailing on Allure of the Seas®, Anthem of the Seas®, Harmony of the Seas®, Oasis of the Seas®, Odyssey of the Seas®, Ovation of the Seas®, Quantum of the Seas®, Symphony of the Seas® and Wonder of the Seas®. Sky Junior Suites sailing on Icon of the Seas®, Spectrum of the Seas® and Utopia of the Seas® have this benefit included.

Edited by jobinseattle

It is true what you posted. Ourusualbeach posted the information last nov that sky JS no longer get voom except on 3 ships. The post was on page 4 I saw as I was looking for it recently. 

Do you have a specific question or just asking if the link is good. Sounds right.

• Like 1