Star Princess 2026 Alaska

2 hours ago, voljeep said:

Loyalty week??? how did I miss that?  Just for elites?

Yep, the Elite benefit of booking a day early is dead. Now Gold and above can book for a week in advance of newbies getting to book.

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know what Princess is doing to reposition the Star Princess from the Caribbean to the west coast for the May 2026 Alaskan cruises during March/April 2026? I did not see anything slotted in for the ship during that time period for a Panama or a South American sailing.

9 minutes ago, PointRoberts said:

Does anyone know what Princess is doing to reposition the Star Princess from the Caribbean to the west coast for the May 2026 Alaskan cruises during March/April 2026? I did not see anything slotted in for the ship during that time period for a Panama or a South American sailing.

Her last Caribbean cruise ends in Ft Lauderdale on March 28 and her first Alaskan cruise departs Seattle on May 3.  That is 35 days unaccounted for.  A Panama Canal full transit Ft Lauderdale to LA is about 15 days and a repo from LA to Seattle is less than a week.  There would still be some free time.  There would also be time to sail around Cape Horn.  It will be interesting to see what Princess is planning.

• 3 weeks later...