Starting my Liberty research

57 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

so i learned book the 3rd week a ship is in a new port in case they need time to practice.

That is likely a coincidence- when the cast turns over doesn’t always line up with a change in home port. 

3 hours ago, Bunny12av said:

NOTE If you are leaving from Bayonne and there are multiple ships arriving and leaving do not get off the ship early OR try to get on early.  Parking is a nightmare. Wait until most leave as there is a traffic jam of cars coming and going.  If there is only one ship ported, you will be ok to disembark.  

I strongly disagree with your statement. More than a dozen sailings from Bayonne and have never experienced traffic jam of departing cars early in the morning of a returning cruise. For those boarding at Bayonne, arriving before 10:30 am will greatly reduce the length of time sitting in a car waiting on the approach to the terminal. The only time I do not get off the ship early in the morning at Bayonne is if I am using public transit, waiting until the weekday morning rush is over.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Scottdalfonso said:

Just got off Liberty, so I'm full of fresh info. I will tell you that the FWD cabins and areas of decks 2-3 are not accessible from the Aft elevators. SO if you are at Windjammer and want to bring food back to your cabin in the FWD area of deck 2 or want to get to the theater, you have to take the aft elevator down to the promenade and cut across to the fwd elevators or stairs to get to those areas. 

This layout is the same on all Freedom class and Voyager class ships. 

6 hours ago, meadowlander said:

I strongly disagree with your statement. More than a dozen sailings from Bayonne and have never experienced traffic jam of departing cars early in the morning of a returning cruise. For those boarding at Bayonne, arriving before 10:30 am will greatly reduce the length of time sitting in a car waiting on the approach to the terminal. The only time I do not get off the ship early in the morning at Bayonne is if I am using public transit, waiting until the weekday morning rush is over.

Yep! We pulled in at like 10:05am and were unloaded and parked by 10:15. 

Also, I missed the part asking about Johnny rockets\Solarium serving breakfast- J.R Might have breakfast, but it's not free. Solarium does not have a cafe on this class of ships, so no food at all in there. 

• Like 1

Going back to the question of lunch at Sabor, they just added the dining to the app for our cruise and it shows a $29/person lunch..  Slightly dissapointed, we enjoyed the ale carte lunch we did there on Freedom. We had a great lunch for less that that for both people.

8 hours ago, Scottdalfonso said:

Yep! We pulled in at like 10:05am and were unloaded and parked by 10:15. 

Also, I missed the part asking about Johnny rockets\Solarium serving breakfast- J.R Might have breakfast, but it's not free. Solarium does not have a cafe on this class of ships, so no food at all in there. 

No JRs breakfast at all.

• Like 1