Unlimited dining…NOT!!!

19 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Tell you what?  You get the VP of Marketing from Celebrity to apologize and I will.

Olive Garden still advertises unlimited breadsticks.   There are conditions but you don’t walk in and they say “we really meant three!”.

You have to buy a meal to get the breadsticks..so there are conditions attached. 🙂

4 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

You have to buy a meal to get the breadsticks..so there are conditions attached. 🙂

Which is what I said.  There are conditions but unlimited means unlimited.  I’m sure someone has tested that.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, hamrag said:

You really do need to make up your mind....even better, you really should bury this horse! 😉

56 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Tell you what?  You get the VP of Marketing from Celebrity to apologize and I will....

OK, I did as you suggest. The response from the VP of Marketing was disbelief that, in the year 2024, there could be anyone anywhere who believed that everything the marketing department claims would play out to the absolute letter....sadly, no apology forthcoming to you! The final word on the matter was, ad verbatim, 'always read the small print'.

😉

Edited by hamrag
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, hamrag said:

OK, I did as you suggest. The response from the VP of Marketing was disbelief that, in the year 2024, there could be anyone anywhere who believed that everything the marketing department claims would play out to the absolute letter....sadly, no apology forthcoming to you! 😉

Did the VP tell you that you would get unlimited cruises for helping them out?  By unlimited they mean between 6/30 and 7/1 of every year.

2 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Did the VP tell you that you would get unlimited cruises for helping them out?  By unlimited they mean between 6/30 and 7/1 of every year.

It was a very short conversation, in the marketing world time is money, I have already advised you precisely what was said! Over and out, the horse is dead my friend.

🙄

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, hamrag said:

It was a very short conversation, in the marketing world time is money, I have already advised you precisely what was said! Over and out, the horse is dead my friend.

🙄

Why don’t we both stop commenting?

On 7/29/2024 at 5:07 PM, zitsky said:

I get your point.  Do they say you have access between 7am to 7pm but not between 12 and 1pm?  Celebrity should just call it a dinner plan and be done with it.

Just like on Celebrity’s speciality dining, I have unlimited access WHEN THE FACILITY IS OPEN. If the gym is closed to everyone from noon to 1 PM then there is no access. If Murano is closed at lunch, I can’t use my unlimited dining’ because there ain’t no dining going on. 

This is abundantly clear. I’m now moving over to the dead horse party. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Water_Baby_ said:

Just like on Celebrity’s speciality dining, I have unlimited access WHEN THE FACILITY IS OPEN. If the gym is closed to everyone from noon to 1 PM then there is no access. If Murano is closed at lunch, I can’t use my unlimited dining’ because there ain’t no dining going on. 

This is abundantly clear. I’m now moving over to the dead horse party. 

You know if you stop talking, then I will too.

Edited by zitsky

59 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Allow me ...  

dead_horse.gif.ca240a0a9492ae913da31e1b65534cf0.gif

Oh, you want to talk about something else?  Why don’t you post that in one of the other 50 page threads?

7 hours ago, NMTraveller said:

So does the Unlimited Package include dinner on the Magic Carpet if you are sailing in an Infinite Veranda 🤣

Sure, if the reservation is booked between 9:00am and 9:07am on the third Tuesday of the month.

8 hours ago, NMTraveller said:

So does the Unlimited Package include dinner on the Magic Carpet if you are sailing in an Infinite Veranda 🤣

That will depend on what class you are in, Concierge and Aqua may give you more privileges, and your Captain's Club status plays into this also.

Knowledge is knowing an eggplant is a fruit, yet most with common sense would not put it in a fruit salad.

OK.  I'm 20 years and 9,735 posts into my membership here, and thinking that it's finally time to give the  "Ignore" button a try to reduce the clutter ... but darned if I can find it.  I go to the individual profile, but don't see it anywhere as an option.  Can someone direct me?

15 minutes ago, canderson said:

OK.  I'm 20 years and 9,735 posts into my membership here, and thinking that it's finally time to give the  "Ignore" button a try to reduce the clutter ... but darned if I can find it.  I go to the individual profile, but don't see it anywhere as an option.  Can someone direct me?

Hover you mouse over the user's name and a pop-up will come up that gives you a choice to "ignore"  - unfortunately it is per user vs topic. 

image.thumb.png.2bff353067764f98c176c55168759bfb.png

On 7/30/2024 at 5:24 PM, zitsky said:

Which is what I said.  There are conditions but unlimited means unlimited.  I’m sure someone has tested that.

Probably you!

• Haha 1