Potential Security Breach on Princess Website

FYI to a potential security breach on the Princess website. I logged into the website (Chrome) on my IPAD and when I selected one of my active booking numbers, I was accessing other cruisers’ information for random cruises. I logged in using Safari and everything was all good. Tried to get ahold of someone at Princess but hung up after being on hold for almost 45 minutes…..

Bob

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

I've just tried to do the same and it logs into my account but when I select a fully paid cruise it then opens into a random person's booking and each time I've gone out and in of my 3 bookings I end up in a different person's cruise each time. I'm in Australia so have called the Australian line and left a message to that effect. 

Same here.

Major inconvenience but more to the point MAJOR privacy breech .

Maybe we should all push for free plus upgrade  ( not going to happen ).

Still.  do like that I could see a ship sailing from Italy and the itinerary was Alaska   😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Adam&Eve said:

I just tried in Edge and it was fine but when in Chrome (my usual browser) it opens other people's bookings.

It's fine in my Edge too. 

It's also fine on Chrome. Weird.

Edited by Sea Hag
  • Like 1

I would not panic. 2 weeks ago my credit union was hit by a random wear attack. Fixed in one week I was still able to use my credit card and all is now well

5 minutes ago, memoak said:

I would not panic. 2 weeks ago my credit union was hit by a random wear attack. Fixed in one week I was still able to use my credit card and all is now well

I don't think it is okay that folks can see other peoples private information.  This is a major breach in my opinion.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, daveo6313 said:

I don't think it is okay that folks can see other peoples private information.  This is a major breach in my opinion.

I am on my account now all I see is my cruises. If there is an issue it is the browsers not Princess  I am on safari. Don’t blame Princess for a browser issue

I get mine until I try to access shore excursions or other info. Can’t be the browser since they would not have other’s info.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, memoak said:

I am on my account now all I see is my cruises. If there is an issue it is the browsers not Princess  I am on safari. Don’t blame Princess for a browser issue

When I can see other peoples email addresses, homes addresses, etc...  I consider that a major breach.  I really do not care what browser you or anyone else is using.  It is up to  Princess to make sure our information is secure.

• Like 18