LIVE from the Scarlet Lady 8/4-8/11

9 hours ago, Roel94 said:

I admit did not read your BCN part. A great city.

I am sorry you did not enjoy Cannes.. depending on where ship docked there are so many great pre planned day trips from there. I was there in June Abd did several trips. The real France besides Paris are the towns closer too.

i been ok on Iberia but not in back of plane. But in a wheelchair due to a fall.

Food was good. Had American forget to load my suitcases in June..yes I had enough time at connection. I try hard to sleep in connecting cities  which has shown me new cities.

About to do my 3D Virgin cruise this time alone.That will help in one way..skipping the PJ party and the Manor. I much rather listen to live music, never had a problem at the dock. 
The one hung you never mention is the spa area which is great.Maybe next time you will try it.

I have previously visited the spa on VV. I find it enjoyable until the upsell, so now I just don’t go. 

• Like 7

16 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I have previously visited the spa on VV. I find it enjoyable until the upsell, so now I just don’t go. 

In the steam and sauna area no upsell.

i did color my hair again no upsell.

in general all ships try to sell products.i had some pushy ones..I just want my hair colored or nails done.bsorrynthst did not work out either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

They are out there somewhere! Come home suitcases.  

IMG_8461.jpeg

As comical as @TxTeach79 experiences are, maybe you should have had those tags.  At least you'd know where they are.  I'm pretty certain I wouldn't be as patient as you seem to have been to this point.

• Haha 5

Just now, dmet0225 said:

As comical as @TxTeach79 experiences are, maybe you should have had those tags.  At least you'd know where they are.  I'm pretty certain I wouldn't be as patient as you seem to have been to this point.

What’s funny is that we have them. Got them before the Greece trip last year. Mr. Megan charges them in the truck on the drive down and we forget to put them in every. Single. Time. 😐 I called and one is in the air now. The other will fly tomorrow. Then they should be delivered on Friday. I’m glad they are at least not in limbo anymore. I desperately want my flip flops. Every single pair of sandals I own are in my suitcase. Good times in this 100 plus degree heat. 

• Like 10

You know what that means?  You should treat your flip flops like I do with readers.  I have one pair everywhere - in my car, office, nightstand, recliner, etc.  Problem solved.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, cellfree said:

Or her flip flops need to fit into the carry on that holds her “eyelashes,” might need a bigger carryon.

We have all sorts of suggestions for you @MeganGC1983.

Oh you all ready know the lashes were in the carry on. Priorities! 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

🎤 Hello?   🎤 Hello?  Is this mike on?  Where did everyone go?  Oh well.  Guess I'll leave here and head over to St. Greg's live instead.

Just kidding...finally read the whole live.  At least I got started before they kicked you off the ship.  Great time as always Megan!  Thanks for taking us along.  And good to see a few appearances from Mr. Megan. 

Until your next live when Salt n Pepa makes an appearance, I'll see you on the Tribe page. 🎤

Edited by Happy0810
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

What’s funny is that we have them. Got them before the Greece trip last year. Mr. Megan charges them in the truck on the drive down and we forget to put them in every. Single. Time. 😐 I called and one is in the air now. The other will fly tomorrow. Then they should be delivered on Friday. I’m glad they are at least not in limbo anymore. I desperately want my flip flops. Every single pair of sandals I own are in my suitcase. Good times in this 100 plus degree heat. 

Well I hope your luggage enjoys its extended 2 week Mediterranean cruise.

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, Happy0810 said:

🎤 Hello?   🎤 Hello?  Is this mike on?  Where did everyone go?  Oh well.  Guess I'll leave here and head over to St. Greg's live instead.

Just kidding...finally read the whole live.  At least I got started before they kicked you off the ship.  Great time as always Megan!  Thanks for taking us along.  And good to see a few appearances from Mr. Megan. 

Until your next live when Salt n Pepa makes an appearance, I'll see you on the Tribe page. 🎤

And push it real good!

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

FINALLY Mr. Megan’s suitcase has come to Oklahoma. I had to pick it up at the OKC airport. Mine is still in DFW.  But there will be French rose tonight. 

IMG_8574.jpeg

IMG_8573.jpeg

@MeganGC1983 😣. We have often thought about trying the hard shell luggage and what you experienced with the grey suitcase has stopped us.  Will the airline settle and give you a credit?

• Like 1

Just now, maggieq said:

@MeganGC1983 😣. We have often thought about trying the hard shell luggage and what you experienced with the grey suitcase has stopped us.  Will the airline settle and give you a credit?

We’ve found the hard cases last longer. I’m fighting with them over it now. I have to wait until the other missing suitcase is found to close that dispute to start another claim. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1