LIVE from the Scarlet Lady 8/4-8/11

So we danced around with our new group of Loteria friends. There’s no seats at the dock house. The we go to Athletic Club, they won’t serve any of us.., because we are “drunk” from Loteria. I’m literally so perplexed 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 24

9 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

So we danced around with our new group of Loteria friends. There’s no seats at the dock house. The we go to Athletic Club, they won’t serve any of us.., because we are “drunk” from Loteria. I’m literally so perplexed 

Living the Dream....so proud of you!

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

20 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

What??

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

So weird. Steven the balancer and Criss the spark say I need a cruise podcast. It was a whole Loteria thing. Where is @Roscoe13

Did you tell 'em we already have name for it?

Who will are advertisers be?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Ok now I'm getting worried! @MeganGC1983 where'd you go? Are you unconscious in your hammock? Or snoozing on the dock? Did you fall into a misplaced bush on deck? Are you in the brig? Isn't it dinner time over there???

P.S. Of course hopefully you're having a ball and are just too in the moment to post, but you got me hooked! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

"People Say I got a Drinkin' Problem...but they don't know ...I got no problem drinkin' at all"

Edited by Stallion
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BodaciousB said:

Ok now I'm getting worried! @MeganGC1983 where'd you go? Are you unconscious in your hammock? Or snoozing on the dock? Did you fall into a misplaced bush on deck? Are you in the brig? Isn't it dinner time over there???

P.S. Of course hopefully you're having a ball and are just too in the moment to post, but you got me hooked! 

I took a nap… I couldn’t be served. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 17

3 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

So no bars would serve us after Loteria. In protest, I canceled all events and went to sleep but now I’m hungry. Pizza. 

Never heard of such a thing 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mr. Megan fears I will not sleep this evening. It’s 9:20pm. Sir, I will unlock my inner-sloth. I’m even having a hard time staying awake for my pizza. I can do it. 😆

• Like 3
  • Haha 13

5 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I’m wear my Olympics shirt and a lady just asked if I was in the games or went!? Yes, I won gold in the Loteria drinking games. Ask any bar. 😆

Tell her you were the anchor on the drinking relay team...

Screenshot2024-08-07151824.png.d4bf9dae3d47ac8b30d151adf5e02d2f.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Did they refuse everyone who was at Loteria or just you guys? So weird.

So we had a group of 12ish of us. They wouldn’t serve any of us. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6