Zenith drinks and wi-fi ??

39august

I just read on rhe RCI forum that Zeniths have to order the premium drinks and wi-fi packages, but not pay for them. That seems a waste of everyone's time, mine and X's. Is that true? I assumed that since my records  would show  Zenith that would be sufficient to get these perks when on board. 

Are you a Celebrity Z or Z via Pinnacle?  Celebrity Z do not have to order beverage or wi-fi packages.  That info is loaded on the booking before sailing. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I am a Celebrity Zenith and my TA has to upgrade my reservation to the Premium beverage package for EVERY cruise. I looked one time and it was simple to do using my account on the Celebrity web site. Clueless how to do it using the app. WiFi is automatic.

Edited by TommyD3

2 hours ago, TommyD3 said:

I am a Celebrity Zenith and my TA has to upgrade my reservation to the Premium beverage package for EVERY cruise. I looked one time and it was simple to do using my account on the Celebrity web site. Clueless how to do it using the app. WiFi is automatic.

We've had this issue too - our confirmations came without showing the upgraded package and our TA had to fix it.  Whether it would have been an issue when boarding I have no idea as we didn't want to risk the hassle of waiting.

14 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

I did see it on my Cruise Planner on once cruise but each package had a $.01 charge so on principle I called to have it added.😀

I was $0.12pp charge on my planner - I did buy it with OBC!

• Haha 2