Confused about how Celebrity Does (or Does NOT) Show Sailings on Website

Relatively new to Celebrity but not new to cruising.  We have our 2nd Celebrity cruise coming up shortly.  We have a booking on the Millie and I was wanting to do a mock booking just to see what (if any) cabins were still available (for possible Move Up?)  Our sailing does not even appear on the website.  I guess I should assume that this means it is sold out...but that seems so strange.  All other cruise lines (that I've sailed, anyway...) at least *show* the sailing but somehow mark it as "sold out".  Is this normal for Celebrity?

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Relatively new to Celebrity but not new to cruising.  We have our 2nd Celebrity cruise coming up shortly.  We have a booking on the Millie and I was wanting to do a mock booking just to see what (if any) cabins were still available (for possible Move Up?)  Our sailing does not even appear on the website.  I guess I should assume that this means it is sold out...but that seems so strange.  All other cruise lines (that I've sailed, anyway...) at least *show* the sailing but somehow mark it as "sold out".  Is this normal for Celebrity?

I hope you circle back and share your experience.  Our first ever Celebrity cruise was a "repositioning" from Southampton to Barcelona (I think) on the Millennium.  We were on it a second time in the Adriatic.  Great ship but that was many many years ago.  

We like Celebrity and Princess a lot, but have not used Celebrity since the pandemic.   

Posted (edited)

The Sept 21 Beyond ABC cruise next month that the Wife and I are on is not showing up to be booked..I assume sold out..

Edited by PTC DAWG

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Try some of the Travel sites and see if they show up there.    Normally even when a cruise is sold out it shows up but shows all classifications sold out.

Edited by Jim_Iain

8 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

The Sept 21 Beyond ABC cruise next month that the Wife and I are on is not showing up to be booked..I assume sold out..

Looked on another site and it's showing all cabins sold out.

2024-08-08_19-42-19.thumb.jpg.e3905c2849c78c620527e1cb75a126c1.jpg