Live from the Celebration 08/10/24 ABC's

4 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

SO Debby skirted us in SW Florida (We got bashed by IAN in September 2022, so we are a little gun shy).  We got a ton of rain 12 inches, but a sigh of relief and I gave a wave to Debby...buh bye.....wait maybe she is not done with us yet.

Understand fully!, We live in Perry, Fl - got smacked by Idalia last year and less than a year later Debby.... 

Looking forward to following your adventure!

3 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Oh good. I did A and C on Dream last January and missed my may cruise, so havent cruised since. Did book ABC next april, we will see if I make it to bonaire.

I sure wanted to feed the ostriches in curacao and missed that too in January....moved and got it together more now. Wondering if I can book to see them on my own next year, not offered by the ship. It was soooooo hot in January I cant even imagine now. Or I just wasnt feeling well, but the heat and humidity sure got to me on dream at curacao especially. 

I'll be interested in what you do in the ports. Gotta get myself in gear better for next time.

thanks for following along!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, x lindsay x said:

I don't think its crazy getting in a day earlier to avoid weather problems, I wonder how many people may not have the capability or forethought to do that and will miss the ship.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.  We are up to almost half the group accounted for so far.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, rtfnl said:

Hi Jimbo. This is your neighbor just shy of the north to you in FL.  I have a BIG favor to ask of you for your Aruba stop. My toddler grandson lost his Aruba hat that we got from him from one of the stands in Aruba for $5. Will it be too much to ask for you to pick one up and I can send you the money for it and mailing or meet you somewhere along 75. Pretty Please.

Not a big problem, I will try not to forget, happy to do it.  Please remind me along the way in the review when we get closer to the day.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, rtfnl said:

Where I am people roads are still flooded by Debby

One of the options some considered was to drive down.  When we checked 95 in the Carolinas we were told to rethink those plans.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, hapytobehr said:

Here for the ride!  Love the Celebration!

Thanks for coming along.  This is 3rd trip on her with a follow up in November.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pirate4me2 said:

I'm here! I really, really need to book a cruise that goes to Bonaire. 

Our last trip to the ABC's was our first time there.  We had a great time

1 hour ago, maxandmolly said:

The ABCs are on my bucket list!  Along for the ride. 

Do it!  You will not be disappointed, thanks for coming along for the ride,

51 minutes ago, Journey11 said:

Really looking forward to your review!

Hope everything works out for everyone in your group.

Thanks for the kind words and coming along.  Will keep everybody posted.

29 minutes ago, Prometheus1 said:

Understand fully!, We live in Perry, Fl - got smacked by Idalia last year and less than a year later Debby.... 

Looking forward to following your adventure!

I am beginning to really dislike hurricanes....   Saw this morning news there is something a brewing again down there.....arggh

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SenatorsFan said:

I'm following for sure since we're doing this same cruise on September 7th! 😁 We've never been to Bonaire.

Appreciate you coming along, Blaire is different, but that is good thing.  Enjoy your cruise, ask away of any questions.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, pe4all said:

Love the ABC itinerary! Love your reviews - can't wait for your embarkation tomorrow!

Thanks on all counts.  More coming

2 hours ago, SenatorsFan said:

I'm following for sure since we're doing this same cruise on September 7th! 😁 We've never been to Bonaire.

We are on this cruise too.  Also, never been to Bonaire but have been to Aruba and Curacao.  Can't wait!!

• Like 2