Inside Guarantee on Oasis Class Ships

Looking to book Symphony and possibly considering an inside guarantee for the first time ever.  Only concern is I am wondering if there is a chance of getting a cabin with only two Pullman beds?  It will be my husband and myself and that would be quite funny if we walked in and saw two pullman beds.😂😂

Actually, it would NOT really be funny, which is why I am asking.  Anyone know?  

We are Emerald level if that makes any difference.  Never done a guarantee before and wonder if it is worth the risk?

Thoughts?  Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks so much!

We do inside guarantee all the time. As far as i am aware there are no bo rooms with just pullmen beds. All rooms have a minimum of two singles that can be put together to make a queen, i think thats the correct size. Some have extra pullmen beds that drop down from ceiling but are concealed when not in use. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

All staterooms have the option for twin beds to be combined to a queen.  If there would be staterooms to accommodate a third by way of a Pullman, that would be in addition to the standard twins.  But there would not be any stateroom with only 2 Pullmans.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 1

Thanks everyone!  We decided to risk it and go with an inside guarantee this time.  It is a last minute “extra” vacation so we really just want to get away and relax.  Figured we would save some money and roll the dice.  As long as it’s a bed we will be happy!

23 minutes ago, Heatherco said:

Thanks everyone!  We decided to risk it and go with an inside guarantee this time.  It is a last minute “extra” vacation so we really just want to get away and relax.  Figured we would save some money and roll the dice.  As long as it’s a bed we will be happy!

My wife and I did something similar on the Oasis out of Bayonne in Sept of 2022 and Sept 2023 for 7 day cruises. About 4 months before the cruise there were one week severe price drops and we booked. Both of the bookings were inside GTY cabins.

The ship was full and we had a great time. All cabins, as already mentioned, come with at least two singles that can be combined into a queen size configuration. Both rooms had a sofa that could fit two very comfortably with a chiller. Storage room was more than adequate for two people for seven days.

I hope you have a great time. There are an unlimited amount of spaces to relax and enjoy yourself outside of your cabin. We did not spend much time in the cabin except for sleeping. I tend to like smaller ships but if you go with the right mindset, there are some nice options available on the larger ships for activities.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Heatherco said:

Once assigned, if for any reason you wanted to change location, just contact whomever you booked through and they can confirm available location options.  You can move to any other available location within the sub-category stateroom that was assigned without penalty or cost.

• Like 1