Icon Lobster Night

Hi all,

For Icon of the Seas, on the Eastern Caribbean itinerary, is lobster night a set night?  I.e. - is it night 4? 5?  6? of each Eastern Caribbean cruise?

We are debating which night to try Chops and don't want to do this the night of lobster night.

Thank you.

11 minutes ago, cusematt4 said:

For Icon of the Seas, on the Eastern Caribbean itinerary, is lobster night a set night?

Set the app to the next Eastern sailing (not yours) and it should list the menus in the MDR.

3 minutes ago, cusematt4 said:

I did try setting the app but wondering if it's the same night each eastern Caribbean week on the icon or if the night switches each sailing.

Very unlikely the order of the menu will change on any standard 7 day Eastern - actually it may not even change between Eastern and Western.

On Icon (this past May) there were lobster tails in the WJ boarding day lunch and also another night towards the end of our eastern caribbean 7 nighter at dinner time.

3 hours ago, Ashland said:

On Icon (this past May) there were lobster tails in the WJ boarding day lunch and also another night towards the end of our eastern caribbean 7 nighter at dinner time.

Were the lobster tails in the WJ on boarding day warm or chilled?

1 hour ago, soremekun said:

Were the lobster tails in the WJ on boarding day warm or chilled?

Both, and lot's of other seafood too both times. The Icon WJ was just amazing. 

• Thanks 1

I second the Windjammer lunch on the first day being awesome!

Also, on our Lobster night in the main dining room, we were offered more lobster for no additional charge. We were tucked away in the back corner, so I couldn't see if there were a lot of empty tables resulting in extra lobster, but we actually had to decline more lobster!

Windjammer First Lunch-23.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SeeUsCruise said:

I second the Windjammer lunch on the first day being awesome!

Also, on our Lobster night in the main dining room, we were offered more lobster for no additional charge. We were tucked away in the back corner, so I couldn't see if there were a lot of empty tables resulting in extra lobster, but we actually had to decline more lobster!

Windjammer First Lunch-23.jpg

That looks so good, my favorites.

• Like 1