How do the loyalty discounts on coffee and drinks work?

We are Platinum level, and some of the loyalty benefits included discounts on coffee and drinks, and refers to vouchers. Do I get physical vouchers to use? It sounded as if the discounts are somehow ‘loaded’ onto my cruise card. How do I keep track of whether I’m getting the discounts, and how many I have left? And do I need to ask for the discount when ordering the drinks, or will it be applied automatically, until I have none left. Rather confused and would hate to miss out!

11 minutes ago, Ergates The Ant said:

Do I get physical vouchers to use?

No, they are your SeaPass account. You can ask someone at a venue with a Point of Sale terminal to print out all your perks.

15 minutes ago, Ergates The Ant said:

We are Platinum level, and some of the loyalty benefits included discounts on coffee and drinks, and refers to vouchers. Do I get physical vouchers to use? It sounded as if the discounts are somehow ‘loaded’ onto my cruise card. How do I keep track of whether I’m getting the discounts, and how many I have left? And do I need to ask for the discount when ordering the drinks, or will it be applied automatically, until I have none left. Rather confused and would hate to miss out!

You dont get vouchers until you hit 80 points, diamond. 

47 minutes ago, Ergates The Ant said:

Just tell them what you want to use or not use.  If you are a wine drinker, it makes more sense to use the 50% off on a glass of wine, instead of on a beer or soda.  If you are eating at a specialty restaurant and are having a cappuccino after your meal, point out that you have one free specialty coffee in the specialty restaurant.  You can always ask for a print out of what you have left if you lose track of them. 

Posted (edited)

They are supposed to be loaded to your seapass card and just request to use it. It has been hit and miss for us with these. We did a B2B2B last year as platinum turning emerald. Our first cruise evertime i asked the server/bartender they said there were no discounts on the card even though we had never used one. 

The 2nd cruise i got it once while the third cruise got the 50% both times. 

We are currently on a cruise and both wife and i got the 50% off both times; however when i tried to get a gingerale for my kids (with their cards) i was told there was no coupons on it 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️. I'm sure i could press the issue just didnt want to make an issue for a couple dollars. We hit diamond after this cruise so shouldnt have to worry about it anymore. 

Edited by Mikamarii

13 minutes ago, Mikamarii said:

They are supposed to be loaded to your seapass card and just request to use it. It has been hit and miss for us with these. We did a B2B2B last year as platinum turning emerald. Our first cruise evertime i asked the server/bartender they said there were no discounts on the card even though we had never used one. 

The 2nd cruise i got it once while the third cruise got the 50% both times. 

We are currently on a cruise and both wife and i got the 50% off both times; however when i tried to get a gingerale for my kids (with their cards) i was told there was no coupons on it 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️. I'm sure i could press the issue just didnt want to make an issue for a couple dollars. We hit diamond after this cruise so shouldnt have to worry about it anymore. 

Youth benefits are different.  They are listed in this link, just scroll down.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/crown-and-anchor-society-benefit-grid.pdf