Saint Greg's return to Jubilee - Live - August 24, 2024

Interesting about the Barefoot. I use their sparkling for mimosas and it's been hit or miss if I can find it in stock at Walmart lately and sometimes Publix is out also.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Say hello to my little friend. I don’t like mixing sleep aids and alcohol so I only brought one of these..for tonight.

IMG_6273.thumb.jpeg.070542f204b935b166da5329fb5a790e.jpeg

Looks frightening - what is it? 🤔

6 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I saw a fruitscato.. I thought… I like fruit. I like a scato.. Maybe that will be better. It was down on the bottom shelf. Maybe that’s why I didn’t notice it was peach. Peach is not my favorite fruit, but it has to be better than 99% of the wines out there.

IMG_6229.thumb.jpeg.dcc3c09a706b32dd284713fe01441bdb.jpeg

I love champagne with a little peach schnapps (Bellini instead of peach puree) - this might be right up my alley!

• Like 3

The Barefoot is good to mix because it's a brut, if you get the silver foil bottle. It doesn't make it too sweet and it's usually around $10 bottle here. It's what they serve at First Watch, that's what got me turned on to it. Not good to drink by itself though, IMO.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Not me. I can’t nap. I can only sleep. It has to be night. It has to be dark. I have to be laying down in a bed.

I never nap at home but all bets are off on a cruise. Put me in a pitch black, ice cold cabin and a 2-3 hour nap becomes a daily routine. It's also the only way us old folks make it up past midnight lol.

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

46 minutes ago, depplep said:

The Barefoot is good to mix because it's a brut, if you get the silver foil bottle. It doesn't make it too sweet and it's usually around $10 bottle here. It's what they serve at First Watch, that's what got me turned on to it. Not good to drink by itself though, IMO.

I love champagne - we're Cooper's Hawk wine club members so I usually have that on hand. But a local restaurant has bottomless mimosas on Sundays and they've turned me on to Wycliff Brut. It's definitely good enough for me by itself - or the new thing there is they serve it with strawberry bobas - delicious. Peach might be even better. The best thing - Wycliff is only around $7. 🙂

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

I love champagne - we're Cooper's Hawk wine club members so I usually have that on hand. But a local restaurant has bottomless mimosas on Sundays and they've turned me on to Wycliff Brut. It's definitely good enough for me by itself - or the new thing there is they serve it with strawberry bobas - delicious. Peach might be even better. The best thing - Wycliff is only around $7. 🙂

Coopers Hawk is not only a very good wine club, it is very good restaurants also.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Coopers Hawk is not only a very good wine club, it is very good restaurants also.

Agree! We go to the International Drive Orlando location when we're down there. 👍

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Jamman54 said:

Agree! We go to the International Drive Orlando location when we're down there. 👍

First time we went I had conservative expectations and was nicely surprised in the food.  I have not been disappointed yet.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I decided to look at excursions and found the Lucha Libra Wrestling Show which I don’t remember seeing in past years. I think it’s a new excursion. It only has four reviews. All of them rated it five stars. It costs $80 on Carnival and $70 through other companies.

IMG_2207.thumb.jpeg.9ee747b1d798378ce5171356c19bcd7e.jpeg?resize=488%2C593&ssl=1

This sounds like SO MUCH FUN!

8 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Say hello to my little friend. I don’t like mixing sleep aids and alcohol so I only brought one of these..for tonight.

IMG_6273.thumb.jpeg.070542f204b935b166da5329fb5a790e.jpeg

But what is that?  Sleeping aid or alcohol? 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, depplep said:

Interesting about the Barefoot. I use their sparkling for mimosas and it's been hit or miss if I can find it in stock at Walmart lately and sometimes Publix is out also.

We use Aldi’s sparkling for mimosas. Also hit or miss if available in stock. $4.95🤑IMG_7958.thumb.jpeg.80292bfbe1742fafa1f03f0ac4924fa6.jpeg

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

The star of the show is the SMP Garage! 

With just a quick walk across the street, our SMP garage is the most convenient parking lot to Terminal 25. 

Get the Hollywood treatment by using promo code SMPGARAGE24 to save

$20 on your SMP Garagereservation. 

Code expires 8/30/24 valid for SMP Garage ONLY.

• Like 3