Question about Luggage Valet

Sailing on the Reflection this April to ABC islands. I booked our air flights directly with AA. Will I be able to use the luggage valet service? We're flying AA from FLL to Philly and our return flight is 12:01? Thanks for any help!

6 minutes ago, 7Trainguy1951 said:

Sailing on the Reflection this April to ABC islands. I booked our air flights directly with AA. Will I be able to use the luggage valet service? We're flying AA from FLL to Philly and our return flight is 12:01? Thanks for any help!

Departing Ft Lauderdale luggage valet is available for flights after 1130am on specific airlines, American is one of them. Yes, you should be able to use luggage valet if on a 7+ night itinerary

• Like 1

We just did LV for a AA flight departing at 11:49.  Worked well and our bags were the 3rd & 4th off the plane.  Charge was $29 pp plus any airline baggage fees.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jelayne said:

We just did LV for a AA flight departing at 11:49.  Worked well and our bags were the 3rd & 4th off the plane.  Charge was $29 pp plus any airline baggage fees.  

We did luggage valet a few times on rccl and it was a free perk if your in a grand suite or larger , do celebrity suites have this perk?

7 minutes ago, George C said:

We did luggage valet a few times on rccl and it was a free perk if your in a grand suite or larger , do celebrity suites have this perk?

Not free anymore.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, George C said:

Not that I’m aware of but were weren’t in one of the very top suites. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, George C said:

LV used to be free for suites and Zenith.  It is not free at this time.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jelayne said:

Not that I’m aware of but were weren’t in one of the very top suites. 

I would pay for LV but will ask concierge since we will be in royal suite next cruise.

58 minutes ago, George C said:

I would pay for LV but will ask concierge since we will be in royal suite next cruise.

Well @Texed who is very knowledgeable saiys no longer for Suites & Zenith   I knew it was no longer free for Z’s as I asked. 

Fwiw, one of the best services ever and really makes the trip end on a high note even with the porters that are terrific at FLL the convenience can't be beat.  

• Like 2